Are you aware of an extraordinary opportunity called the 2020-2021 Youth in Agriculture Scholarship? If you are a Missouri state high school senior graduating in 2021, this is an excellent opportunity. The Missouri State Fair is happily inviting candidates to apply for its valuable 2020-2021 Youth in Agriculture Scholarship. Fellows must be high school seniors at the time of application and be an active 4-H or FFA member at the time while the scholarship is awarded. Students must enrol in an accredited community college, college or university in Missouri to be eligible.
This youth program is designed to support agriculture in Missouri and enhance the practices and advance awareness in the youth generation. This fund offers financial support to the students who are suffering to pay their academic costs. The state government is keen on supporting the youth with every possible means, and for helping them make the most of their careers, this grant has been designed.
The Missouri State Fair is known for its worthy programs designed to benefit the Missouri state’s overall progress. It was created on April 19, 1899; since its beginning, the state has received various milestones till the date. The programs designed by the fair mainly focus on youth development, education enhancement, agricultural development and overall growth of the residents.
Take a look at the table below for more information about the program:
|Organization||Missouri State Fair|
|Educational Level||High school senior students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, Proof of enrolment|
Who May Be Eligible?
If you are interested in this fund, then check the requirements mentioned below:
- Fellows must be high school seniors at the time of application and be an active 4-H or FFA member at the time while the scholarship is awarded.
- Students must enrol in an accredited community college, college or university in Missouri to be eligible.
- Candidates should have good ACT / SAT and GPA scores.
How to Apply
- Eligible students should download the application form and fill it with all the necessary details. Please submit the real information not to be rejected. Candidates should apply with all the materials with concern.
- Applicants should submit all the needed documents with concern. The association will not entertain late applications. Please submit all the required details and materials to
- State Fair YIA Scholarship, 2503 West 16th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
- 1-800-422-FAIR (3247) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
The original application form and three copies must be submitted along with proof of enrollment and signatures of Applicant parent(s)/Guardian, advisor and Youth Specialist or LEA Counselor.
The award amount of the scholarship varies. These scholarships will effectively reduce the students’ financial burden and help them make the most of their careers. This fund must be used to pay the education-related costs like books, fees, and other verified needs. Last year students received three scholarships:
- $5,000 Platinum scholarship
- $2,500 Supreme scholarships
- $1500 scholarships
The last date to apply for these wondrous programs is February 1, 2021. Please do not submit late or incomplete applications.