Apply for the tuition scholarships to take the next step toward your career goals. The program is an initiative taken by the Government of St. Vincent and the Grenadines for the students in undergraduate/postgraduate programs at institutions in the Caribbean.
The purpose of the awards is to stimulate and encourage scholars to achieve their higher education. The grants amount will help them to pay for their educational relevant expenses such as tuition, fees, etc.
Politics of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines takes place in the framework of parliamentary democracy. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is an independent Commonwealth realm, with Elizabeth II as its queen.
Who May Eligible?
To eligible, the students must be following the below eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled in undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for studies primarily at institutions within the Caribbean
- New students must show proof of acceptance into a full-time programme.
- Continuing students must provide evidence that they are in good academic standing
- Awards will be granted in accordance with National Priority Areas
How to Apply
Eligible applicants must visit the following websites www.gov.vc or www.psc.gov.vc and fill the application form OR Collect and fill a Hard copy application form, available at the Service Commissions Department.
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- Copies of acceptance letters or most recent academic transcripts
- Copy of Identification Card
Each scholarship covers the cost of tuition only for one (1) academic year and will carry a maximum value of EC $25,000.00. The recipients will get help to cover their tuition expense.
The complete applications should be submitted by June 26, 2020.