Global Change Center at Virginia Tech is offering the Global Change Fellowship for the students seeking help to pursue assistantships at Global Center. Students who have been enrolled at IGC IGEP for at least 12 months are encouraged to apply for the Fellowship.
The Global Change Fellowship is intended to support students who have demonstrated commitment to and engagement within the IGC program desiring to obtain excellence. The Fellowship aims to grant financial benefits that will enhance the interdisciplinary and global-change aspects of their research.
Global Center is a branch of Virginia Tech University. The mission of the centre is to advance interdisciplinary scholarship and education to address critical global changes impacting the environment and society. The centre provides a framework that encourages, facilitates, and rewards interdisciplinary research, education, and outreach across the intellectual landscape of Virginia Tech.
The given table shall furnish more details regarding the scholarship to the entrant:
|Organization||Global Change Center at Virginia Tech|
|Educational Level||Graduate School|
|Subjects||Interfaces of Global Changes|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||April 2021|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the Global Change Fellowship-
- The applicant student should have been enrolled in the IGC IGEP for at least 12 months.
- The applicant must have not previously received an IGC fellowship award.
- The applicant must be in good academic standing with their mentor, home department, and the Virginia Tech Graduate School.
How to Apply?
Applicants applying for the Global Change Fellowship are required to furnish an application letter that addresses IGC IGEP Engagement, Research and Policy/Science Communication Statement, and plans for Fellowship use. The applicant must also attach supporting documents and submit it via email to email@example.com.
- One-page cover letter in PDF OR DOC format
- A letter of support from the applicant’s graduate mentor
The four accepted recipients of the Global Change Fellowship will receive worthy awards.
- The recipient will be availed 12-month PhD assistantships.
- The beneficiary will also be granted financial benefits.
The application deadline for the Global Change Fellowship is April 2021. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.