To help students minimize their financial strain, Deserve Inc. is actively giving them the chance to participate in its amazing scholarship sweepstakes. The organization will provide a total of fifty scholarships to both domestic and international students. These programs will be a contribution to students’ college tuition. To be considered for these sweepstakes, aspirants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as full-time students at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Through these programs, Deserve Inc. wants to provide help to all financially needy students who worked hard to get admission at accredited college and university. These programs will make it easier for students to earn higher quality education at a reputed institution. The rising cost of higher education has made it difficult for financially disadvantaged students to pursue a good course at a university of their choice. As a result of this, students have to struggle a lot to pay for their college fees. To solve this problem and provide financial help to more students, the organization has designed these programs. Winners are selected by random drawing from eligible entrants.
Deserve Inc. is a US-based organization that offers credit cards and other financial products. It serves students in the United States. It was opened in 2012 and since then it has been providing deserving but underserved people access to fair credit. The goal of this foundation is to help their customers be successful with credit and become financially independent which is ultimately good for them, their business, and society as well.
|Number of Awards||50|
|Nationality||Domestic and international|
|Application Deadline||October 31, 2020|
|Requirements||A valid transcript, proof of enrollment, or admission letter|
Who May Be Eligible?
- Entrants must be admitted to or currently enrolled as a full-time student at a non-profit accredited US university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- If an entrant is less than 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must provide their name, email, and birth date and submit the entry on behalf of the student.
- If you are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident:
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript or admission letter.
- If you are an international student studying in the US on an F1, M1, or J1 visa:
- Must have and be able to provide a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must be able to provide a valid transcript, proof of enrollment, or admission letter.
- Must be 18 years old or older to qualify.
How to Apply
All candidates can apply through the online portal of Deserve organization. Winners selected in a random drawing will be conducted electronically at the Deserve Corporate.
Entrants are required to submit a valid transcript, proof of enrollment, or admission letter.
The foundation will provide Twenty-five US students and twenty-five international students with a Scholarship Sweepstake worth $1,000. This award amount will help them pursue or complete their education at a leading institution.
Applications are open until October 31, 2020.