Glocal Health Institute is all set to advance the researches and train the deserving students with needed financial assistance and real work experience. The Glocal Health Institute is inviting applicants for its a mind-blowing Glocal Health Fellowship program. US doctoral students (PhD, DrPH, etc.), professional students (MD, DDS, DVM, PharmD, etc.) and postdoctoral fellows, as well as foreign postdoctoral fellows from affiliated international sites in low- and middle-income countries, are eligible to apply. This fellowship will add a lot of value to the CV of the candidate.
The goal of the program is to introduce the deserving students to the real experiences and support them to do their best in their major of study. The program is designed to bring out the full potential of the students and to help them do new studies and expand their field of study. The program provides candidates with everything they need to complete their training peacefully and come out as a professional who has real work experience. The fellowship program is designed to support deserving students and give them relevant opportunities to grow their careers.
The University of California Global Health Institute is a U.C. wide initiative that stimulates, nurtures, and promotes global health research, education, and collaboration to advance the University’s global health agenda. UCGHI advances the mission of the University of California to improve the lives of people in California and around the world. UCGHI leverages the diverse expertise across the University to revolutionize training of future global health leaders and accelerate the discovery and implementation of transformative global health solutions. UCGHI brings together the health and non-health sciences to tackle increasingly complex global health problems.
|Organization||Glocal Health Institute|
|Educational Level||Doctoral students|
|Amount||$15000 stipend + other benefits|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||November 2, 2020|
Who May Be Eligible?
Eligibility requirements for the program are given, please strictly follow the criteria before beginning with the application process:
- Candidates who are United States citizen doctoral students (PhD, DrPH, etc.) professional students (M.D., DDS, DVM, PharmD, etc.) and postdoctoral fellows, as well as foreign postdoctoral fellows from affiliated international sites in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
- The fellow should be a citizen of the United States or its territories or possessions, or persons lawfully admitted to the United States for permanent residence, If they are international postdocs, must be citizens from one of the 17 lows- and middle-income countries (LMICs) in the Glocal Health Fellowship Program. International Postdoc fellows from LMICs must carry out their fellowships in their home countries.
- Individuals should have demonstrated interest in, and statement of commitment to, a career in global health research.
- Applicants should have support from two committed faculty mentors when they apply.
How to Apply
All the applicants who are eligible with the requirements are interested in the program should apply for the fellowship through an online process. Candidates should provide all the needed information asked in the application process. No late or I complete applications will be entertained, so please ensure to begin your process a few days before the deadline. All the supporting materials should be provided with care. Students should save their process every time they complete the form or submit any material. All the provided data should be valid.
Please check out the tremendous benefits as mentioned below:
- The candidate will get 12 consecutive months of stipend support.
- Research funding ($15,000)
- Travel costs to and from the international field site.
- Considerable support for online courses.
- A week-long orientation on the National Institutes of Health campus in Washington, D.C.
The last date to apply for the fellowship is November 2, 2020.