Want to motivate your school-going child towards studies, but poverty isn’t making it possible, forget all stress and worries regarding your tuition fees. GECAC is excited to help your child’s academics and achieve their goal. GECAC is pleasantly announcing the most amazing scholarships to reduce parents’ worry about their child’s academics. The selection criteria of this scholarship are based on the need for financial support to the school students.
GECAC is influencing students for their convenient and peaceful academics without burdening them and their parents related to fees. For making academics affordable irrespective of background, the organization has proposed these scholarships. This organization is dedicated to helping students and make academics possible for the school students whose parents cannot afford their school expenses. Their main focus is to provide the best and affordable education to the students who required financial support to become the future of their families.
To make their mission accomplish, the GECAC will be providing the scholarship to one school-going child in each eligible family from Erie based on the Federal level poverty level and household income of the student so that the school students with low socioeconomic status receive the opportunity for better education. Irrespective of their standard of the school and if it is a public school or private. GECAC provides outstanding academics programs to students at affordable rates dedicated to success. GECAC provides support to all the students from the Eries for the development of their community.
Please go through the table below to get more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Elementary or secondary school students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Status||April 20, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Following is the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Applicant and the family must be the resident of Erie County, PA
- Applicant must be attending the private or public elementary or secondary school in Erie County
- The age of the student must range about 21 years or less.
- Applicant must provide financial status proof
- Fellows must provide the household income of the family
- Special priority will be given to the student who has already received the scholarship previously and whose family income based on the federal poverty level.
How to Apply
The fellow must print the complete application. Applicant must fill the complete application with all the valid information mentioned in the application before the due date through the Mail service without making any errors in the application.
Following are the required documents the candidate need to attach with the application:
- The candidate must submit a copy of the 2020 Pennsylvania Income tax return. Their Federal tax return
- Applicant must also attach the copy of W-2 accompanying the above application
- Applicant must sub it the proof of the household income of every year
- Page 3 of the application must be completed by the school of the candidate
The scholarship will decrease the load of the expenses of students. The amount should only be consumed to pay the freight of students’ expenses like Tuition Fees, Fees, Books, and other student requirements. This scholarship will motivate the students to achieve their goals and overcomes obstacles.
All applications submitted before April 20, 2021, are only being accepted.