Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C. is very thrilled to announce its Single Parent Household Scholarship Program. By providing this funding opportunity, the foundation intends to help those students who belong to a family headed by a single parent. If you are a current or upcoming college student who has grown up in a single-parent household, then you can get needed fund for your education with the assistance of this program. Moreover, you should be in good overall academic standing and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
The foundation understands very well that it is very challenging for a single parent to lead a family with children, and it can become more daunting when it comes to create opportunities for their children. As a single parent, you have to work even harder to meet the basic need of your family. To acknowledge this hard work and make things easier for such families, Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C. has designed this opportunity. The motive of this program is to provide needed support to such families and ensure that these families are well taken care of.
Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C. has been handling family law matters such as divorce, child custody and visitation, spousal and child support, geographic relocation, negotiation of pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and separation agreements, same-sex partner dissolution agreements, grandparent visitation and paternity matters. Its clients include small business owners and professionals, homemakers, business executives, working men and women, celebrities, and industry captains.
Check out the given table to get quick information:
|Organization||Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C.|
|Educational Level||High school seniors, college students and graduate students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
- Candidates must be current high school seniors, college students, or graduate students who are legal residents of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who are enrolled in a two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Employees of Schoonmaker, George, Colin, Blomberg, Bryniczka & Welsh, P.C., their immediate families (child, parent, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should be in good overall academic standing and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
- Please submit a 750-1,000 word essay answering the following prompt: Discuss how living in a single-parent household has shaped your career goals and how you plan to pursue those goals during and after your time at college.
- Submit a professional resume that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- Submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The foundation will select only one winner for a $1,000 scholarship. This program will help students cover their educational cost and complete it without any difficulties. Candidate, who will best describe how their upbringing has influenced their educational and career goals, will be selected for this award.
Your application must reach to the foundation by January 31, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.