If you are a high school student who is currently in a JROTC or Boy Scout Explorer Program that has been accepted to and will be attending a post-high school institution in the United States, then feel yourself lucky. Drummond Law Firm is providing a scholarship to the students so that they can help students in their tuition or books. A student should be currently enrolled in a college and a member of their College’s ROTC program to enrol for the scholarship.
The Drummond Law Firm aims to provide financial support to the students. The reason behind giving scholarship is to reduce the financial stress on the students. Reducing financial stress means students will able to concentrate more on their studies which will result in their better academic performance. Better academic performance means they will be able to explore more in their studies as they will not have to worry about doing a part-time job to meet the expenses of the college.
Drummond Law firm is the only law firm in Nevada with the fair fee guarantee. Drummond Law Firm takes the fee only after winning the personal injury case. Therefore the client gets assured that there will be no fraud done as the fee to be given only after the case is solved. When one get hired up with Drummond Law Firm then they get to meet one on one with an attorney and the concerned attorney gets personally involved in every aspect of the case.
Refer to the below table for more details of the scholarship:
|Organization||Drummond Law Firm|
|Educational Level||High School|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||August 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
There is a certain criterion to be eligible for the scholarship and that criteria are as follows:-
- A high school student currently in a JROTC or Boy Scout Explorer program that has been accepted to and will be attending a post-high school institution in the United States.
- A student currently enrolled in a college and a member of their college’s ROTC program.
- A US Military Veteran that is currently enrolled in post-high school institution or graduate school.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship applicants have to fill out the application online. An application form is given on the main web page of the drummondfirm.com. It is essential to fill out the mandatory details in the form without which the form will not be accepted.
- It is important to submit a 500 plus word essay
- An essay should be typed in a 12 point font.
- Submit a recommendation letter from their instructor of JROTC, ROTC or a former military supervisor.
- Submit documentation of being enrolled in a post-high school institution.
The qualifying candidate would get $1000 from the scholarship. With the help of the scholarship, the candidate would be getting the financial support which they are looking for. Financial support would result in availing more opportunities which would help the candidate in making their career successful.
The time for completion of the form is August 15 2021. No application will be entertained beyond August 15 2021. Try to submit it as soon as possible before the given date to be in the option for qualifying candidate