A high school senior or returning college student majoring in ornamental horticulture at North Carolina school have an exceptional opportunity. The Caldwell County Nursery Association is excitingly inviting candidates to apply for their excellent Caldwell County Nursery Association 2021-2022 Scholarship. Fellows should be a student residing in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, McDowell, or Wilkes County to be eligible. Candidates must be a full-time (12+ semester hours) student enrolling in a horticulture program at an accredited school to be considered.
The Caldwell County Nursery Association is pleasingly offering scholarships to help the students pay for their education and enhance the growth of the counties they are residing in. The association knows that completing education is not an easy task for the students who belong from an unstable financial background. The association wants to reduce the financial stress of the students through these scholarships. This program motivates students to do better in their careers by working hard.
The Caldwell County Nursery Association is one of the best nursery association in North Carolina offering amazing solutions to the people of the State. The association understands the struggles of the people of North Carolina and initiates different programs for the development. The association promotes the development and growth of State with different programs. The CCNA or Caldwell County Nursery Association is towards supporting the people of State with differing programs.
Table of Contents
Fellows should check the table below for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||Caldwell County Nursery Association|
|Educational Level||High school seniors and college students|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, LoR, Transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the criteria set for these scholarships to be eligible:
- Fellows must be a high school senior or returning college student majoring in ornamental horticulture at a North Carolina school to be eligible.
- Students should be students residing in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, McDowell, or Wilkes County to be eligible.
- Candidates must be a full-time (12+ semester hours) student enrolling in a horticulture program at an accredited school to be considered.
How to Apply
All the eligible and interested candidates should download the application and fill it with all the necessary information. Fellows should provide all the mandatory materials with the application to be considered. Any late or invalid submission done will not be accepted. No late applications will be accepted by the Foundation. Fellows are responsible for validation of data they are submitting. Submit it to N.C. (extension – Burke CenterAttn: Amanda Taylor130 Ammons Dr Morganton, NC 2655
- Two letters of recommendation from member of the Caldwell County Nursery Association, most recent employer, horticultural or landscape instructor, counsellor, club advisor, church leader, or other persons qualified to attest to your abilities, character, and scholastic ability.
- Submit current official (with seal) high school or college transcripts for each school attended.
Three scholarships of $750 each will be available. Scholarships will be paid directly to the educational institution for the 201-2022 term. These scholarships encourage students to do better in their academics and maintain a good record in their careers. The program motivates students to work hard for their dreams. The amount will only be used to pay the educational expenses of the students.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is March 31, 2021. Any late or incomplete applications submitted will not be accepted.