Do you know about the Dairy Calf & Heifer Association scholarship? If you are a member of DCHA, or the son, daughter or legal dependent of a DCHA member, then this is the perfect chance for you to get some financial support. The Dairy Calf & Heifer Association is proudly announcing its valuable Dairy Calf & Heifer Association Scholarship. Candidates must be completed at least one year of post-high school education and should be attending an accredited college or university to be eligible. Applicants must be enrolled in a field of agriculture or in the course of study with relevance to agriculture.
The Dairy Calf & Heifer Association has created this excellent scholarship to help the students pay for their education. The scholarship is initiated to reduce the students’ financial stress and encourage them to contribute towards the development of the agriculture industry through their education. The foundation wants students to focus on their academic by freeing them from their educational expenses load. The association understands the needs and problems of the students well.
The Dairy Calf & Heifer Association was founded in 1996, and since then focused on producers and managers raising dairy calves and replacement heifers. DCHA’s mainly focus on providing the platform for sharing best practices, peer learning, networking and unbiased industry expertise. The foundation collaborates to enhance the dairy industry and make it possible to meet the huge needs of people. The association initiates different programs to support the people in the same field.
Table of Contents
Students should check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Dairy Calf & Heifer Association|
|Educational Level||High school senior students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||February 24, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, LoR, Transcript, Essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the mandatory eligibility criteria set for this scholarship:
- Candidates must be a member of DCHA, or the son, daughter or legal dependent of a DCHA member to be eligible.
- Fellows must be completed at least one year of post-high school education and should be attending an accredited college or university to be eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a field of agriculture (e.g., dairy science, animal/veterinary science, agricultural technical course, ag communications, ag business, etc.) or in the course of study with relevance to agriculture.
How to Apply
Interested students should apply for the scholarship by downloading the application. Candidates should fill all the essential information in the application and collect all the mandatory materials. Every mandatory document should be submitted with the application. Do not submit late or incomplete applications as those will directly be rejected. Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete collegiate transcript (including term just completed), One letter of recommendation from college/university faculty member is mandatory.
- Up to a one-page typed essay underscoring career goals, future involvement in agriculture and the importance of agriculture to the world and a high-resolution photo suitable for print and digital usage should be submitted.
One student will be selected to award the scholarship of $1000. This amount must be used to defray students’ educational expenses like fees, books, room, and other associated costs. These scholarships motivate students to achieve all their goals in the agriculture field. The program helps students with their educational expenses needs too.
Submit your applications before February 24, 2021. Later no applications will be entertained by the association.