Most of the students suffer from the financial crisis, which additionally hampers their higher studies as well. Bey & associates, LLC understands this issue of students’ economic strains to seek higher learning. In this concern, they feel proud in announcing “Bey & Associates $1,000 Scholarship” for students to get aid and assistance for their further studies. The firm cherishes that determination and would like to do everything to make students more comfortable communicating their goals and fulfilling their desires. As such, the injury law firm is giving a once-yearly $1,000 scholarship to scholars who are attending or planning to attend their first year of college or graduate school. Along with the application, applicants need to attach an essay under the topic: what’s the oddest family tradition you have? Who started it and when? What does it entail? Why is this tradition special to you and your family? Do you plan to continue it? Why or why not?
The scholarship will grant $1000 for students who are in accordance to fulfill their dreams and want to continue with their higher studies. However, higher studies often turn expensive. This is why most students cannot continue to secure higher ranks in examinations through proper education. Considering these sorts of difficulties, the firm represents this scholarship for benefiting learners in terms of financial aid for education. Furthermore, the firm understands that today’s generation of youths will be the nation’s future, helping communities lead forward from every aspect. That is the reason why this scholarship supports youth and grads for their higher education. Education brings change, as so thus the development of humanity.
Bey & associates, LLC is committed to satisfying every client’s requirements and interests by implementing complete legal descriptions from the interview room to the courtroom. In addition, the firm helps those who have been catastrophically scraped and serves the families of people killed through medical negligence, defective drugs and commodities. With over 20 years of blended legal service, personal injury attorneys have the required knowledge to manage the complex aspects of your case.
Refer to the below table for more details of the scholarship:
|Organization||Bey & associates, LLC|
|Educational Level||College and graduate school students|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Application Deadline||July 16, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
Kindly have a glance at the following conditions before applying:
- Applicants must attend or plan to participate in a college, university, or graduate school in the United States.
- Applicants must have a U.S. Mailing location.
- Applicants must be in or entering their first year.
- All applicants need to send digital copies (Pdf, Jpg, and or Png) of all applicants’ acceptance letters with the official college letterhead.
- Other forms of proof, including an email from the college stating you’ve been accepted for your first year, digital transcripts, or a screen cap of your first-course load, are also accepted.
- This application is welcoming to transfer learners.
How to Apply?
You can email your letter to email@example.com.
While applying for this scholarship, your official application should involve:
- The subject line in your email should begin with your name succeeded by “fall 2021 scholarship”.
- The body of your email must add your name, address, phone number, and the name of the current or planned school you’ll be visiting.
- Your essay. Essays must be in MLA format and be attached to your email as a Docx. Or Pdf.
- A digital copy of your acceptance letter to college or graduate school
- A brief description of yourself.
- You may add a photo with your bio if you wish.
- Please append all of your documentation to a single email, including everything you require to enter.
- Please write regarding the chosen topic for being accepted.
- Proofread everything before sending!
This scholarship will grant $1000 for students who attend or plan to attend a college, university, or graduate school in the United States. In this way, the firm provides financial aid for students to secure higher ranks in their higher studies. In addition, it will make learning easier for them during their educational mission and support them to do their best and make more achievements.
The application for this scholarship will end by Friday, July 16, 2021. Therefore, if you plan to achieve this, do not wait for the last date to arrive.