One of the best jobs available in the job market is in the field of Marketing. Goods and services need to be promoted in order for them to reach out to the people which ultimately results in them being bought or sold. And that is where marketing comes in. It is one of the crucial aspects of the success of the desired product. Retail, Distribution, Pricing etc. are a few of the concepts related to marketing. The United Kingdom is a marketing hub that is currently on the rise. Almost 96% of the marketing graduates are finding jobs as soon as they leave the university. A variety of career options are open to the students who decide to take up marketing degrees in the United Kingdom. Here are a few benefits of getting a marketing degree:
- Decision making skills are polished
- Communication is improved upon
- Increased social and industrial contacts
- High paying jobs offered
And the Capital of the United Kingdom is leading the race when it comes to providing a few of the best marketing courses to their crowd. Thousands of jobs are consumed each year by the marketing department meaning that it has become one of the most vital parts of the capital. Here are a few of the best marketing courses offered in London.
1. Masters in International Marketing by Hult International Business School
The world is intertwined when it comes to Marketing. The Hult International Business School is an institution that has branches globally. This course is provided in the London and the USA branch. Let us focus on the London branch for now. One of the most peculiar things about pursuing the course in London is the diversity you experience. Here are a few things that you will learn in this course.
- Work with live clients and real-time projects
- Thinking outside the box and boosting your creativity
- Understanding the impact of marketing on a global scale
The course is a 11-month course which is full-time. Customer journey. Collabortation and teamwork, Marketing and society etc. are few of the sub-courses you will learn. The program would cost you £34,000. You can apply for merit-based scholarships to take advantage of them.
2. Masters of Science in Digital Marketing Management by University of Westminster
A world in which technology reigns is a world that is advanced. While old-school marketing is still thriving, more and more attention is shifted to digital marketing. The world uses technology more than listening to people and social media is the perfect way to do it. Let us have a look at what you will be studying in this course:
- Understand the role of technology in marketing
- Use digital marketing strategies for a better communication
- Build test prototype websites
This will be an on-campus course that will last for a year. Digital customer experience, Web design and analytics etc. are few of the core concepts you will be learning here. A minimum of 6.5 score for IELTS is required. The course will cost you £16,500.
3. BA Honors in Marketing and Communication by University of Westminster
Whenever there is buying or a selling of a product, there has to be a healthy relationship between the buyer and the seller. And for that one has to choose the right medium to promote those. The way of communicating your message matters here the most. Things that are taught in this course are:
- Craft effective messages and understand media channels
- Learn about consumer behavior and consumer relationships
- Gain hands-on experience to develop a creative strategy.
The on-campus course will last for a duration of 3-4 years. This program offers a placement year after your second year of study where you can gain experience in well-known organizations and companies. The fees for students in the UK are £9,250 per academic year while for international students it is £14,400 per academic year. An IELTS score of 6 is required.
4. Master of Science in Strategic Marketing by Imperial College London
Where, How and When a business needs to be completed are the key questions when it comes to strategic marketing as the course revolves around these 3 questions. Challenging coursework with presentations and exams will be provided with the course. Few things to be learnt in the course are:
- Develop practical skills in Strategic Marketing Consulting
- Work on strategic marketing projects
- Group discussions and individual case studies about marketing
This course is of one year and is full-time. One can also opt for the part-time course that is offered online. Brand strategy, Consumer behavior, Marketing analytics etc. are the core modules that will be studied. The course will cost you £30,700.
5. BA honours in Business Management by Middlesex University
Practical application of marketing when applied in the real world with business prospects gives the rise to marketing management. Various interactive activities like work-shops make this course really intriguing. This course prepares you for private as well as public ventures. Few things to learn form this course are:
- Develop a business acumen
- Broaden you marketing skills
- Be a team player and provide marketing solutions
- Communicate your ideas through activities
This is a 3-year program that will open up a large scale of post-graduate opportunities for the student. People Management, Financial concepts, Management information systems etc. are a few of the subjects you will learn. An IELTS score of 6.0 is required. The course will cost £9,250 per year for UK students and £14,000 per year for international students.
6. Master of Science in Marketing and Corporate Communications by Middlesex University
Marketing communications is a field that attracts a lot of youth because of the nature of the program. The course gives you a chance to be involved in the real-world business scenario which proves to be a great experience to have under your belt. Moreover, corporate communications are a global necessity which maximizes your job opportunities. Few things learnt in this course are:
- Media strategy and consumer research are elaborated
- Different kinds of specializations can be pursued
- Exploit both traditional and modern ways of communication through digital media
Consumer Psychology, Strategic Brand Management, Brand Analytics etc. are the modules one will be learning. An IELTS score of 6.5 is required but interviews, entrance tests etc. are not conducted for this course. The fees for the students of the UK per year are £12,150 while those for the international students are £16,500
7. Master of Science in Digital Marketing by University of West London
Different online platforms help in the exchange of valuable information throughout the World Wide Web. In this course you will learn about the following:
- Engage with consumers through a digital platform
- Develop digital marketing strategies
- Promote brands through digital mediums
- Conduct individual research
This is a one-year course but you can extend it to 15 months by choosing the Enhanced Extended masters. Digital marketing communications, digital marketing tools etc. are the modules one will study. You need an IELTS score of 6.5. The fees for UK students are £11,250 and those for the international students are £16,225.