To ensure that students get quality education in the field of hospitality management, BestHospitalityDegrees.com has made possible an exciting funding program. BestHospitalityDegrees.com want to help students get into a leading college and university where they always wanted to study and become the new leaders of the tourism industry. This scholarship is offered by BestHospitalityDegrees.com twice each year. The primary goal of this program is to finance rising tuition costs and lighten the financial burden of pursuing a hospitality major for meritorious young students. To participate and win this program, aspirants should be enrolled as a hospitality major at a community college or university in the United States and seeking an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
With numerous career opportunities, the tourism industry is flourishing nowadays. It is an excellent industry for those who possess an interest in managing a restaurant, resort, amusement park, cruise ship, or any other tourism-related complex. Having an advanced degree can be an advantage for those who are planning to be a part of this field. Higher education can open the doors to many opportunities within the tourism industry and a great leap toward success. As the cost of attending college is touching the sky, pursuing an advanced degree might brings financial difficulties for students. This scholarship will prevent students from getting left behind from taking the experience of college.
BestHospitalityDegrees.com is a leading online platform where students can get help and up to date information regarding the best degree programs available in the hospital management field. It strives to share its expert knowledge on the highest quality hospitality degrees available at the nation’s leading accredited colleges to help students in their quest for earning management positions in today’s growing tourism industry.
Get quick information through this table:
|Educational Level||High school, community college and university students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||April 30th and November 30th each year|
|Requirements||An official transcript, cover letter, resume, two letters of recommendation and essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Please have a look at the following requirements before applying:
- Applicants must be enrolled as a hospitality major at a community college or university in the United States to earn an associate’s or bachelor’s degree;
- Candidates should have U.S. citizenship;
- Aspirants must possess a competitive GPA.
How to Apply
To reserve your seat in this program, you have to fill out an application form with all correct and complete information and send it with the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An official transcript that must be sent directly from their high school, community college, or university
- A cover letter, resume, and two letters of recommendation from faculty members and/or supervisors
- A well-written, original 500-1,000 word essay highlighting their leadership qualities, academic achievements, and future career plans in the hospitality field. Career interests can include but are not limited to tourism, hotel management, culinary arts, restaurant management, or culinary management.
This scholarship is worth $1,500. It will aid students in covering their educational expenses and give a boost to their learning journey. It will relieve them and their families from the burden of meeting the cost of pursuing a hotel management degree.
The applications will close on April 30th and November 30th each year. To be a part of this opportunity, please send your application by these dates.