Marketplace Media and Events in association with ZAAC is organizing a T-shirt Design Competition as the inaugural event of their Pet Fest named- we love pet fest! The contest invites people of all age groups ranging from amateurs, kids, pros and adults to take part and showcase their design. Contestants from all over the world are allowed to take part and showcase their talent. The last date of submission of designs is January 6, 2021, and only one design per candidate is allowed. Once all the submissions are over, Marketplace Media and Events upload the top 10 selected designs online and the voters will be asked to vote for the best one. The winning design will be the design of the Pet Fest t-shirts and sold. Profit raised from the sale will be used as a medium by the company to make the event free for Community & Shelters to attend.
Taking part in this fun Pet Fest will be a mode to showcase your talent and bring out the best of creativity inside you to the world. The winning t-shirt designs will be further sold in the fest which will bring you, customers, if you are interested to make a career in the field. This is the first step to the ladder of success. Also, since the company will use the profits raised from your t-shirts for charitable purpose, you can indirectly play your part for the well-being of society. Moreover, zero participation fee is a great advantage. The competition will be held at a huge level where people from all over the world are invited to take part which will be helpful for the candidates to get an innovative perspective of designing and also will they get to know the different fashion tastes from across the world.
Zootown Arts Community Center (ZAAC) is a non-profit local art centre that supports local artists, performing arts and musicians by providing them with a stage for practising and showcasing their talent. They aim to motivate and thrive the artists to their highest capacity and bring out the best in them. Since 2008, Zootown Arts and Community Center have served as a bridge between Community and art in Missoula. ZAAC aims to develop a place where all forms of art from creation to experienced are housed under one roof for the community. The company pushes the artists forward to enhance their creativity and innovation
Refer to the table below for further details of the competition:
|Amount||$100, $50, $25|
|Number of Awards||3|
|Application Deadline||June 6, 2021|
|Requirements||A T-shirt design|
Who is Eligible?
There are no age bars for participating in the contest. Anyone ranging from amateurs, kids to pros and adults are allowed to showcase their unique designs in our pet fest.
How to Apply?
To take part in the T-shirt design competition in the Pet Fest, follow the steps:
- The designers should submit their original artwork before January 6, 2021.
- Send you creative designs in the .png file format in transparent background.
- Submit your designs at Zootown Arts Community Centre Website: https://www.zootownarts.org/shows-events/unique-opportunities/2021-pet-fest.html.
- Only one entry per user is allowed.
- The candidates are asked to prove a brief about their designs.
- All Designs must be in high resolution, suitable for printing.
- Pet Fest logo should be incorporated essentially.
The Top three winners will get the following perks:
- Winner 1: $100, a T-shirt with their design and their T-shirts will be published at Pet Fest Website and social media platforms
- Winner 2: $50 and their design will be displayed at the ZAAC pet fest
- Winner 3: $25 and Design Display at Pet Fest.
The last date to submit the designs is June 6, 2021. Only one design per user is allowed. All the designers are requested to submit their designs in png file format for consideration of candidature.