Are you young professional thinking about having a great career? Young Professionals 2020-2021 Scholarship is excited to help the eligible students interested in this scholarship. Candidates should be a senior graduating from an Eastern Shore of the Virginia high school or home school. The Young professional is now ready to reduce your educational expenses load.
The Young Professionals Scholarship helps to give students a bright future. The Young Professionals understands students’ problems and wants to solve them with these excellent initiatives like a scholarship. The process of this scholarship is straightforward. The method of scholarships is easy and helps students to do better in their careers.
A&N Electric Cooperative is a member organization. This organization is an electrical distribution cooperative serving over the 35,000 homes, farms, and businesses in Accomack and Northampton Counties on Virginia’s Eastern Shore and Smith Island in Somerset County, Md. The cooperative office is located cooperatively, Tasley.
Individuals should check the table below for more information about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||Graduating senior|
|Number of Awards||$600|
|Application Deadline||April 16, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Take a look at the requirements to make sure about your eligibility:
- Candidates should be a senior graduating from an Eastern Shore of Virginia high school or home school.
- Fellows must have planned further education at a college/university/trade school beginning in the Fall of 2021.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, individuals must download the application form and fill it with all the essential information required.
The completed application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: YP 2020-2021 Scholarship 0r via mail to:
Title: Young Professionals 2020-2021 Scholarship
c/o Lynn Brankley
P.O. Box 303
Onley, VA 23418
1.Applicants must attach a brief description of their plans after high school. Applicants must submit a one-page statement explaining their objectives in brief, including the college or university they intended to attend and which major.
- Candidates must attach a one or 2-page essay with the application. Students can select one of the following topics for the essay:
- What are the challenges you might encounter if you decide to start your professional career on the Eastern Shore of Virginia? What are your strategies to overcome these challenges?
- How has grown up on the Eastern Shore prepared you for life after high school? What resources were most valuable to you?
This scholarship will help the students to fulfill their educational needs. One winner will be awarded a $600 scholarship by the Young Professionals of the Eastern shore chamber of commerce. This scholarship will benefit students by taking their financial pressure off.
The application is currently open now. Those who are interested can apply before the deadline of April 16, 2021.