Mountaire Farms is once again announcing its scholarship program for the year 2020. The awards can be grabbed by the college-bound children/grandchildren of its employees, growers and grain producer members.
The company designed the grants to support and assist its hard-working staff and their dependents. The rewards will be useful for the recipients to cover various educational expenses cost needed to accomplish higher education.
Mountaire Farms is the sixth largest chicken producer, serving markets from Arizona to Asia, Tampa to Tokyo. It is a fast-growing company with nearly 7,000 employees and also committed to providing a stable, consistent work environment.
Who May Eligible?
The candidates with the below-mentioned requirements will only be able to apply for the scholarship:
- One of the applicant’s parents/grandparents must grow chickens for Mountaire or be employed by Mountaire Farms.
- One of the applicant’s parents/grandparents must sell Mountaire a minimum of 10,000 bushels of grain per year.
- Students must enrol as a full-time student carrying a minimum of 12 credits per semester in the most current school year.
- Students must be involved in extracurricular activities in school and the community.
How to Apply
Eligible students can apply for the program by filling out an online application form with submitting the required documents to get considered.
- Applicant must attach a copy of his/her official transcript.
A $2,500 scholarship award will be granted to college-bound children/grandchildren of Mountaire Farms employees, growers and grain producers.
The deadline to submit your correspondence is June 15, 2020.