If you want to start your educational journey in the USA with some funding help, then the Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship is available for you. For this application, domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
The team at We Mount TVs specializes have created this scholarship to highlight the importance of local businesses to communities in the future. They would love to hear from the next generation on how they support businesses in their regions and how they plan to use their education to help local businesses thrive.
Who May Eligible
To be considered for the Magna Life Settlements Scholarship you must:
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific Major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
For apply applicants need to complete the application form and submit these given documents:
- The Supporting Local Businesses Scholarship
- Full Name
- Email Address
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- An essay answering the above questions. Submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
- Students need to Please write a 1,000-word essay
answering the following questions:
- What are some local businesses that you frequent or utilize now? Why?
- Why do you think it is important to support businesses in your community?
- How do you plan to use your education to help develop and support local businesses?
- Holders submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
Benefit: Applicants will win the $1,000 award amount through this Businesses Scholarship.
Application Deadline: All applications must be submitted by September 5, 2019.