Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium is now promoting and supporting the space-related studies through its fantastic undergraduate scholarship program. This funding opportunity will provide financial support to the outstanding undergraduate students acquiring higher education in aerospace, space science, or other relevant fields. If you are planning to establish a career in this field, and need financial assistance to achieve your goals, then Wisconsin Space Grant Cons is here to help you through its scholarship program.
These days, space-related programs are drawing an increasing number of bright students. This field has become one of the most demanded study areas among students. Students seem more interested in becoming the next leaders in this field than ever. To help such students achieve their goals, WSGC has developed this funding program that will provide needed financial backing to them to earn an education without facing any hurdle. This program has been encouraging students to consider acquiring education in the space-related field.
Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium has been dedicated to financing education, research, and informal education projects through a national network of university-based Space Grant consortia. It carries a mission of using the excitement and vision of space and aerospace science to provide the citizens of Wisconsin with the math, science and technology tools they require to thrive in the 21st century.
For quick information, go through this table:
|Organization||Wisconsin Space Grant Consortium|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||February 9, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Meeting these requirements is necessary:
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens;
- Candidates must be WI residents during the academic year;
- Aspirants must be enrolled full-time in, admitted to, or applied to any undergraduate program at a WSGC college or university;
- Participants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (Proposals that include a GPA of less than 3.0 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
How to Apply
To apply for this program, you need to follow these steps:
- Register on the WSGC website
- Upload a current resume to the applicant profile (optional)
- Sign in and submit an application form and supporting documents.
- Copy of the applicant’s high school transcript if you are freshmen
- Copy of most recent college transcript
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
The maximum two-page statement containing the following:
- A clear, concise account of the reasons for seeking this scholarship.
- Evidence of previous interest and experience in space, aerospace, or space-related studies.
- A description of the present interest in the space field.
- A description of the program of space-related studies the applicant plans to pursue during this award period.
The value of the program is $2,000. This award amount will provide support to students in acquiring high-quality education in space-related fields. Students can utilize this award to cover their education-related expenses such as books, supplies, transportation, etc.
Applications are open until February 9, 2021. If you find this program interesting, then apply as soon as possible.