Enhance your personal and educational growth with the support of this KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship Programs. This year, KPMG is all set to award scholarships to twenty-two promising female high school senior students. These are annual scholarships that include various perks for participants such as leadership development retreat, mentorship, and an introduction to golf. These offers will benefit high school female seniors in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming 2021 fall semester.
Through these funding programs, KPMG targets to assist young women in building a strong foundation and instil the confidence and leadership ability and provide the right tools that they need to succeed in college and their long-term careers. These scholarships are renewable for the duration of participants’ academic program. Along with the amazing award amount, these programs will provide scholars with mentorship, training and much more to help them in their future endeavours. With such programs, KPMG wants to encourage women and give them more female leaders that our society needs today.
Founded in 1987, KPMG is one of the big four accounting organizations. It has been serving in 147 countries and is home to 219,000 employees from across the world. KPMG is also known as Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. This name was picked for this origination when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
With the help of this table, you can get quick information:
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Amount||$10,000 per year|
|Number of Awards||22|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2022|
Who May Be Eligible
Applicants with the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- High school female senior planning to enrol in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming 2021 fall semester;
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential;
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA;
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track;
- Demonstrates a significant financial need.
How to Apply
All candidates will have to complete an online application form that must be sent with the required documents given below. The application form must include all right and legit information. In case any information is found incomplete or fake, you can be disqualified from competing for the scholarships.
The following documents must accompany your application form:
- A letter of recommendation from a community or school organization to be attached to the applicant’s application for review. This person must speak to your character and leadership ability.
- A statement of financial need in the essay section of the applicant’s application
- A copy of their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application or Student Aid Report (SAR) as part of the Federal Pell Grant Program or University financial aid application form or a reward letter to either program.
As part of this program, you will receive:
- An annual scholarship of $10,000 per year for four years of college
- A KPMG Future Leaders Retreat that will focus on leadership training, career development, and the college transition
- A pairing with a mentor for one year; the mentor being a female executive that attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit
Applications for these programs will be accepted until February 1, 2022. Make sure your application reaches to the university on or before this date.