The Swope Rodanteorganization is awarding the Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship. Swope, Rodante, P.A.’s team of personal injury lawyers has been fighting for justice on behalf of their clients for over 35 years, all of whom have suffered spinal cord injuries and/or traumatic brain injuries. This opportunity will help provide financial aid to a student with an excellent academic record who wishes to take up a philanthropic path after their education. Applications are open to any individual who is enrolled in a university during the 2021 academic year. So, if you are a student who is currently enrolled in any course at the university and are passionate about helping others out, this is an opportunity for you.
Swope, Rodante P.A. is dedicated to honouring students who go beyond and beyond to support others, in the hopes that these students can pursue their philanthropic endeavours as community leaders after completing their schooling. Philanthropy is critical because it opens doors to new possibilities. Philanthropy funds programs and endeavours that may otherwise be too unpopular or divisive to receive mainstream public or political funding. As a result, philanthropy is an essential component of a democratic society.
No one anticipates the need for a personal injury lawyer in the event of a spinal cord injury, brain injury, or other serious injuries. Swope Rodante understands how stressful it can be if you’ve found yourself in that situation. Choosing the correct solicitor is crucial, and it should not be dependent on who speaks the loudest or who seems to be going up the courtroom steps in slow motion. Their Tampa personal injury lawyers will advocate with you around the state of Florida and beyond, whether the injury was caused by an auto accident, truck collision, medical malpractice, or ultimately insurance bad faith.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Organization||The Swope Rodante Organisation|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||November 15, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
To be qualified for The Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship, the applicants must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college of higher education in the United States
- Applicant must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate or advanced degree.
- Swope, Rodante P.A., Vanguard Attorneys, and spinalcord.com employees, affiliates, distributors, and immediate family members are not eligible.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in registering forThe Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarshipmust fill out online registration forms available at The Swope Rodanteorganization’s website. Click here to download the application form: Applicants should submit the following things too: Swope, Rodante P.A. Attn: Community Outreach, 1234 E. 5th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
The application must include the following documents:
- Name, address, phone number, email address (MUST be a.EDU address), the school enrolled in, area of study, and contact information for the Bursars Office and Financial Aid Office should all be included in the cover letter.
- Official Transcripts
- Answer the following question in a 1,500-word essay: How does your area of research positively affect the lives of people with disabilities?
- Describe how and why you want to contribute back to society in a personal message of up to 2,000 words.
The Swope, Rodante P.A. Scholarship will provide the selected candidate with $2500that can be used for education and related. This scholarship aims to assist deserving students through the program. They put this money into providing the right education to students and also lowering their financial pressure. Their mission is to inspire students and assist them in improving their academic success.
The applications are open till November 15, 2021. To be considered for this scholarship, please send your entries by then.