The Darrell Castle & Associates announced the Champions of Justice and Well-being Scholarship for students who show promise in helping to make a more just and prosperous society. This is a $1000 scholarship awarded to students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate or professional program in the United States. This also includes the community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED and who have intentions to apply or received an offer letter from a university. The scholarship is awarded to the student who demonstrated high skills and conveyed his/her thoughts about the ways he/she plans to promote justice and the well-being of others.
Scholarships are prestigious awards presented to outstanding students for their achievements in their respective fields. These are meant to serve as financial aids for students who are in need of monetary support for their educational expenses. Students who were awarded scholarships are able to pay for their tuition without having side jobs or have to split their time and effort equally between their job and education. When students focus only on studies, they are able to achieve good results, which can have a direct impact on their careers. A scholarship boosts your resume while simultaneously avoiding the long term debts a student can accumulate during his/her studies. Moreover, the scholarship can indirectly allow you to have more free time for your extracurricular activities.
Darrell Castle & Associates help clients with issues like bankruptcy, personal injuries, social security disability, product liability and accidents. They have a five-star rating on Avvo and an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Along with that, they were presented with the Client Distinction Award from Martindale-Hubbell for client satisfaction. For over 30 years, Darrell Castle & Associates have helped many people get the compensation they deserve by distinguishing themselves and by surpassing the standard expectations of legal services.
Refer to the below table for more details of the scholarship:
|Organization||Darrell Castle& Associates|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2021|
|Requirement||Updated resume, essay, current unofficial transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
To eligible, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This also includes recognized community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to describe the experience that led them to want to promote justice and to work for the well-being of others.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above in their current or past transcripts.
How to Apply
All scholarship applications and relevant documents must be sent by May 15, 2021, to the official email: email@example.com
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
- A 1000 words or less essay answering the following prompt and questions:
- Describe a pivot point in your life when someone helped you or gave you a break.
- How did this give you a new outlook on life that helped you to get through a difficult time?
- How has this experience informed your education and career goals?
- In what ways do you plan to promote justice and the well-being of others?
The main benefit of this Darrell Castle Champions of Justice and Well-being Scholarship is to support the outstanding students who are committed to providing justice and well-being to others. Darrell Castle believes that providing scholarships to students with similar values and goals can help promote a more just and prosperous future society.
All scholarship applications must send all their materials to email by May 15, 2021, and the awards will be announced by June 2021.