Are you in need of a scholarship? If yes, then you have good news. Providian Medical Equipments is offering the Providian Medical Scholarship to help students achieve educational goals. The students enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the United States are invited to apply for the scholarship.
Providian Medical Equipment believes that education is the key to success. The purpose of the Providian Medical Scholarship is to ease the burden of the laborious educational expenses for the students. The scholarship provides financial benefits for the students to assist them in the completion of higher education.
Providian Medical Equipment is a full-service sales company specializing in new and refurbished medical equipment. Providian Medical provides high-quality industry-leading new and used Ultrasound, Probes, and C-Arm equipment to the healthcare industry.
Entrants must refer to the given table for more details about the scholarship-
|Organization||Providian Medical Equipment|
|Educational Level||High school, College, or University|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||January 15, 2021|
Who May be Eligible?
The candidates interested in applying for the Providian Medical Scholarship must abide by the eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must be enrolled at an accredited U.S. – based high school, college, or university in the United States.
- The candidate must be either in their final year of high school or enrolled at the undergraduate level.
- The candidate must be age 16 or older.
- The candidate must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Providian Medical Scholarship, the candidate must submit an original essay of up to 1,500 words that describes how medical equipment technology has changed the face of a college course and curriculum or look toward the future and how this area of study will continue to evolve and advance. The candidate must submit the essay via mail to ATTN: Providian Medical Scholarship, 9715 Kincaid Drive Suite 1000, Fishers, Indiana 46037.
- The application entries must be sent by U.S. mail. No email or fax entries will be entertained.
- No additional material or documentation (such as tax returns, letters of recommendation, etc.) is needed.
- Each entry should include the following:
- A printed copy of the candidate’s written essay (1500 words) with their complete contact information on each page.
- A statement or transcript (unofficial/official) showing the candidate’s current cumulative GPA.
Providian Medical Scholarship will award $500 to the recipient. The award will help the recipient to offset the cost of tuition, books, and other essential commodities. Hence, the award will reduce the financial burden of the beneficiary.
To be considered for the scholarship, entrants should apply before the deadline. The deadline for the Providian Medical Scholarship is January 15, 2021. Applications won’t be accepted past the deadline.