Gaining a college education has become a costly affair nowadays. Students who go for higher education have to spend the exorbitant sum to cover their study-related expenses such as books, supplies, to transportation. Pickering Toyota is completely aware of the financial stress that students face, and to eliminate their challenges; it is introducing an amazing scholarship offer. This is an annual scholarship available to those students who are attending or accepted into a registered university in the USA or Canada.
The main purpose of this funding opportunity is to aiding deserving students in paying their troublesome schooling costs. By providing this aid, Pickering Toyota wants to make earning a higher education is much easier for students. Attending college may cost thousands of dollars, and it is completely impossible for a student, who comes from a poor background, to afford such a big expense. In this situation, a scholarship can prove a boon for such students, and keeping this fact in mind, Pickering Toyota has created this scholarship, which is a wonderful chance for students to gain some recognization as well as needed monetary backing.
Pickering Toyota is an award-winning Toyota corolla dealership and a landmark for thousands of drivers who commute daily commute along the 401 to Durham region and Toronto. It sells and Services new and Used Toyota Cars, SUVs, Vans Trucks, and hybrids, all backed by Toyota quality service and Toyota genuine parts.
Check out this table to acquire quick information:
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Country||United States and Canada|
|Application Deadline||March 24, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
To avail of this lucky chance, you have to satisfy the following requirements:
- A citizen of the US or Canada, permanent resident, or another legal status that permits them to study or work in the US or Canada;
- Attending or Accepted into a registered university in the USA or Canada;
- Registered in a Canadian or a US Undergraduate program or preparing to begin schooling in a UG or Graduate program;
- The applicant must produce proof of enrollment or registration for this program.
How to Apply
You will need to write a 500 to 2000 word essay that must convey your notions, innovative skills, and opinions on that specific topic. The submission will be chosen based on your presentation and how you place your ideas into words clearly and concisely. You can submit your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The essay must be based on any of the following topics:
- Best ways to make your car last longer: Let the Pickering Toyota know your unique and working methods to make your car sustain in the long run.
- Automobile – Their Effect on our lives: Give Pickering Toyota an in-depth insight into the automobile’s impact, like its pros and cons in our daily lives.
Winners will receive a $1,000 scholarship toward their educational needs in Canadian dollars or others based on the university’s location or institution. This scholarship will help them cover their expenses related to their education and to get success.
Applications are available until March 24, 2021. Late applications will not be considered and can lead to disqualification.