Residents of Texas and citizens of the United States have an absolute must grab the opportunity. The Cat Lift Trucks is thrillingly welcoming students to apply for their exceptional Cat Lift Trucks Scholarship Program. Fellows must be a graduating senior ranked in the upper one-half of their graduating class after his/her junior year to be considered. Applicant should enrol or plan to enrol for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year in an accredited college, university, or technical school within the state of Texas for twelve (12) or more semester hours. Candidates must participate in a curriculum leading to a bachelor‘s degree or technical certificate in engineering or a business-related field.
The Car Lift Trucks understand the excessive expenses stress students face while completing their higher education and helping the students with this the company had initiated this scholarship. The company wants to reduce the students’ financial burden and help them achieve their career goals by not worrying about expenses. The company wants to promote Texas’s growth through this program and provide the students with their educational needs.
The Car Lift Trucks with over 55 years’ experience offers quality and reliable forklifts with outstanding customer service. The company have hundred of dealers in locations through North, Central and South America with the teams of highly-skilled, trained technicians. The company have the headquarter in North America 680,000 square feet of manufacturing space. The company creates worthy programs to advance the growth of the nation.
Candidates must follow the table below for more details about the scholarships:
|Organization||Car Lift Trucks|
|Educational Level||High school senior, college or university students|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Application Deadline||January 22, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible?
Take a look at the requirements mentioned below before applying for the scholarship:
- Fellows must be residents of Texas and citizens of the United States to be eligible.
- Fellows must be a graduating senior ranked in the upper one-half of their graduating class after his/her junior year to be considered.
- Applicant should enrol or plan to enrol for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year in an accredited college, university, or technical school within the state of Texas for twelve (12) or more semester hours.
- Candidates must participate in a curriculum leading to a bachelor’s degree or technical certificate in engineering or a business-related field. They must have applied for admission at the time the scholarship application is submitted.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should apply for the scholarship by submitting the application with all the necessary data. Any incomplete or invalid supporting material submitted will not be accepted by the company. You can submit the transcript to Cat Lift Trucks Scholarship Committee
2121 W. Sam Houston Pkwy. N.
Houston, TX 77043
Attn: Marketing Communications. Candidates are responsible for the authenticity of the information they are submitting. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The application should be submitted with the transcript to be accepted for the scholarship.
One student will be awarded the scholarship of $5000. The fund must only be used to pay the educational needs of the candidates like tuition, books, and other verified needs. This scholarship empowers students to perform excellently in their academics and benefit the nation with their education and skills. This scholarship will reduce the financial stress of the students.
Applications will close on January 22, 2021. So, make sure to submit your application before the deadline. No late submission will be accepted.