Canadian students who are looking forward to enrolling in the University of Canada West in any Master of Business Administration program have an excellent opportunity to grab the University of Canada West Scholarships. These awards will be granted to students for their tuition fee waiver to help them their financial needs for the MBA program.
The aim behind initiating the grant is to make the masters study easy for the women. The University encourages scholars to complete their studies and do better in their careers and achieve their dreams. They initiated various grants and programs to makes students’ educational journeys more accessible and more valuable.
The University of Canada West is located in Vancouver. The University was established in 2004, and it is a contemporary independent university. University offers a wide range of programs to help the student achieve their dreams. The University of Canada West provides a scholarship to allow scholars to excel without limiting their financial background.
Who May Be Eligible?
Below are the eligibility requirements for the program:
- The applicant must be a Canadian resident or a permanent resident.
- An international student is not eligible for this scholarship. If you’re an Indigenous applicant, you are eligible to apply.
- Must be new students applying to a UCW Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or master’s degree program.
- The applicant must meet other MBA admission requirements.
- The applicant must have been evolved in volunteering or community development programs.
How to Apply
Application for the University of Canada West (UCW) must be submitted with the admission form for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The admission form for the MBA program will be considered for the eligibility of the student for a scholarship.
- Residency proof of applicant being a Canadian resident or a permanent resident.
- Certification declaring the applicant as a female candidate is needed.
The University of Canada West is providing $5,85,000 worth scholarships to 20 Canadian female students. Twenty winners will get an award of $11,700 that will reduce their 50% of tuition fees for the MBA program. And five exceptional candidates will get a scholarship with a 100% tuition fee discount.
Application for the admission in MBA is considered as an application for the scholarship.