The Nevada Cattlemen’s Association is ready to free you from financial load! The Nevada Cattlemen’s Association offers two scholarships each year to eligible students. Selected students must be graduating from Nevada High school and must be seeking a degree in agriculture-related education. This scholarship will benefit students who are passionate about taking agriculture-related careers. The process is simple, and students will get robust financial support.
Scholarship application forms can be downloaded and are also available at the NCA office. Students can contact the Nevada Cattlemen’s Association if they would like more information. These scholarships will highly benefit the students to pursue their passion. These scholarships are created to reduce the financial load and support students in doing better in their careers. Candidates are moved forward towards a better tomorrow.
Nevada Cattlemen’s Association is known for supporting Nevada’s agricultural growth and helping Nevada’s people with their needs. 2020 was the first year the association was able to award two scholarships to the students. This year Nevada Cattlemen’s Association will be awarding two scholarships, namely the 2021 NCA Scholarship and the 2021 Marvel/Andrae Scholarship. These scholarships were introduced to help students with their educational expenses. These scholarships encourage students to take agricultural courses.
Candidates must check the table below for more information about the scholarships:
|Organization||Nevada Cattlemen’s Association|
|Educational Level||High school senior|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Requirement||Application, letter of reference, essay, transcript, cover letter|
Who May Be Eligible
Criteria for each program are different. Some mandatory requirements are mentioned below:
- Individuals should be a senior graduating from a Nevada High School.
- Applicants must plan to attend or be currently attending a Community College or a 4-year College or University.
- Students must be seeking a degree in an agriculturally related field.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must send their applications and other supporting documents to the following address through the mail.
Mail completed application to:
Nevada Cattlemen’s Association; Attn. Research and Education Committee.
P.O. Box 310, Elko, NV 89803.
Any incomplete applications will be rejected. Students are requested to follow the deadline strictly.
- Applicants must provide their recent official transcripts. These transcripts must have their GPA scores.
- Candidates must submit a typewritten essay of 1,000 to 1,500 words on the following topic: Current issue involving the beef industry, including references cited.
- Individuals should submit a cover letter with the application. This cover letter must outline students’ background, current studies, and College or University; they are currently attending and educational goals.
- Students must attach three reference letters to the application.
Each program offers different benefits. These scholarships help students achieve their dream career goals. Scholarships are created for students who face financial problems. Scholarships funds must be used for educational expenses. Through these scholarships, the funds must only be used to pay the students’ academic needs like tuition, room, and other associated costs.
Applications are currently open. The deadline to submit the application form and all the documents are April 9, 2021.