As a leading law firm, Mishkind Kulwicki Law has first hand witnessed the struggles from physical to mental of victims of personal injuries caused by the negligence, recklessness or malice of others. The firm knows it takes a long time to recover from injuries that make a terrible impact psychologically on victims and their families. It also knows the importance of being helpful and dedicated to the people who are in need, and that is the reason why it has made available this wonderful scholarship program actively seeking applications. Students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States can participate in this financial aid program and win financial support for their educational purposes.
This scholarship will make available monetary support to those students who always stay ahead to help others. In honour of such dedicated students who are not only useful in the classroom but also in their personal life, and who people see as a supporter, Mishkind Kulwicki Law has funded this scholarship. Students with these amazing qualities can send their application to become potential participant of this program. There are more people out there who are doing the work of good to help victims who need it and make the world a better and more compassionate place, and Mishkind Kulwicki Law wants to support the education of such goal-oriented students who has a passion for helping others. If you are one of those who like to help others, send your application for this program.
Mishkind Kulwicki Law is a highly rated personal injury firm practising in Cleveland. It is dedicated to helping others seek justice for medical mistakes and hold those responsible for their injury accountable. Its attorneys hold over 80 years of combined legal experience representing people with injuries caused by medical errors and other forms of negligence.
Table of Contents
Get quick information through this table:
|Organization||Mishkind Kulwicki Law|
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, graduate, or professional program students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||July 1, 2021|
|Requirements||Resume, essay and unofficial transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
Check out these requirements carefully before sending your application for this program:
- Any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program;
- Applicant must show their dedication to helping victims in need. This should be explained in their essay by telling the reader what their past achievements and goals have been, as well as their current and future goals;
- Candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
How to Apply
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the application deadline:
- Updated resume
- Current unofficial transcript
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum answering the following questions:
- Describe the situation(s) and/or incident(s) that inspired you to want to help people who have become victims of other peoples’ wrongs?
- How has your desire to help victims in need informed your education and career goals?
- What are some of your specific goals for the kind of help you want to provide to victims after you graduate and start working?
The scholarship is worth $1,000. This scholarship will help them pay for their study-related expenses and take essential steps toward achieving their goals. It will make their learning journey hassle-free and motivate them to give their best throughout their academic period.
Please send your application by this date, July 1, 2021, to get the best consideration for this program.