Do you know about the outstanding Keepers Preservation Education Fund? Maine Community Foundation is pleasingly offering its exclusive Keepers Preservation Education Fund. This program is open to students enrolled full or part-time in higher learning institutions with majors in historic preservation or allied fields. Candidates from anywhere in the United States can apply for the funds. Maine Community Foundation members or their family members are eligible to apply.
The Keepers Preservation Education Fund offers financial resources to aspiring or trained conservation professionals in the United States to enhance or share their professional knowledge or develop their career prospects in historical preservation-related subjects. These funds reduce the students’ financial burden and make their educational journey easy and help them complete their career goals. The Scholarship is easy to access and provides tremendous benefits.
William J. Murtagh established the Keepers Preservation Education Funds in the year 1988. William J. Murtagh is a leading and world-known historic preservation. He was an outstanding writer, educator, speaker, and executive at the National Trust for many years. This program has an amazing record of helping students across the nation level up their careers and supports them to be better. The Maine Community Foundation has a record of opening pathways for students having financial difficulty and supports them in their careers.
Get details about the fund in the table below:
|Organization||Maine Community Foundation|
|Educational Level||College or university students|
|Access Mode||Online or offline|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Requirement||Application, Letter of recommendations|
Who May Be Eligible?
To eligible for this Scholarship, the candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- Fellows to be eligible should be enrolled full or part-time in higher learning
- Candidates from anywhere in the United States can apply.
- Fellows should not be members of the awards committee or the family of a committee member.
How to Apply
Fellows cannot apply directly; they need to approach a sponsoring institute or organization and apply it through them. Candidates can apply by seeking institutional sponsorship through their university or college in which they are enrolled. The sponsor institute will assess the candidate’s eligibility and submit the recommendation application for the funding. Please inform your sponsoring institution to submit all the required information and materials to email@example.com or send them to
Keepers Preservation Education Fund
Maine Community Foundation
245 Main Street
Ellsworth, ME 04605.
- Please submit a one-page statement explaining your need for funds. In this statement, please include Your name, address, email address, and phone number. Along with the statement, write an explanation of your relationship with the sponsoring organization.
- A statement of total funds needed to support the project/activity, itemized by budget category, should be provided.
- An updated resume is needed.
- Please provide the name, address and phone number of the institution. The name of the contact person coordinates the sponsorship of the application by the organization with his or her identity, email address, and phone number.
These funds give enough support to the students to complete their education without stressAwards can be used for tuition, professional events, special books or other forms of media purchases, domestic and international study trips and other purposes. This program reduces the considerable financial burden from the candidates and makes education easy for them.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please inform your sponsors to send applications at least three months in advance of actual need.