If you plan to enrol at Michigan State University in the Executive MBA program, then forget about your financial stress and complete your higher education without any worries. Michigan State University is proudly expecting applications for its Executive MBA Scholarships Application Class of 2023 to level up students’ education. Candidates should be admitted to the incoming class of the Broad Executive MBA. Applicants should demonstrate their capacity to achieve educational and professional goals and seek opportunities that will further their academic and professional success.
This program’s main motive is to provide considerable support to the students who are willing to complete their higher education in the demanding Michigan State University. The program is designed to offer some funds to the students who are willing to complete their MBA. It reduces the students’ financial stress and helps them complete their education without worrying about the costs. The university overcomes the difficulties students face while completing their higher education.
Michigan State University has been advancing the common good with uncommon will for more than 160 years. A top global university, MSU pushes the boundaries of discovery to make a better world while providing students with life-changing opportunities. Located in East Lansing, three miles east of Michigan’s capitol in Lansing, MSU’s campus is one of the nation’s biggest and greenest. Top-ranked programs, high-calibre opportunities, and an inclusive, collaborative community enable Spartan students to create powerful, personalized paths and compete with the world’s best.
Refer to the following table for more detail on the scholarship:
|Organization||Michigan State University|
|Educational Level||Freshmen students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, Letter of Recommendation|
Who May Be Eligible?
Here are the requirements you need to stand on to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Fellows should be admitted to the incoming class of the Broad Executive MBA.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their desire to meet educational and career goals and to search for prospects for their success.
- Candidates must not be receiving full financial sponsorship or educational reimbursement from their employer or any other entity.
- The applicants must agree to the selection committee’s review of their Executive MBA submission.
How to Apply
Fellows should download the application and fill it with all the needed details and materials. No late applications will be accepted. Complete the entire application forms and send them to Sarah Ellis via e-mail, email@example.com or US mail at the Large Executive MBA Office. The recipient of the scholarship shall confirm the acceptance by an acceptance letter issued by the Executive MBA Program Office for the EMBA programme and its participation in it. The award notifications must take place within 30 days. If a recipient’s situation changes so that he/she is no longer qualified to accept the scholarship, the scholarship support will terminate.
- One letter of Recommendation,
- specifically speaking to your collaborative leadership
- commitment to personal and professional growth.
- In addition to your broad executive MBA application, these recommendations are different. The Broad Executive MBA Scholarship Commission should be given a letter of Recommendation and sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mails to Sarah Ellis in the Wide Executive MBA Office.
The program will determine the number of scholarship award(s) of each type. Benefits are mentioned below:
- EMBA Scholarship for Alumni Association: $10 thousand one time prize.
- Enterprise Leadership Scholarship: $10,000 fall 1 & 2; cumulative award = $20,000 fall 1 & 2 year 2.
- Large Executive MBA Scholarship: one-time prize $10,000.
The last date to apply for the award is February 1, 2021. No incomplete applications will be accepted. Interested candidate fills the application fast.