The gaming industry is counted as one of the fastest-growing industries. It has gained immense popularity among students. These days, students are interested in building a career in the gaming industry. To help such students make their dream come true, Gulab Oils has brought a wonderful gaming scholarship program. Through this funding opportunity, Gulab Oils wants to provide monetary aid to students aiming to pursue a gaming industry career. An ideal applicant must be 18 years old student enrolled in a gaming course at an academic institution.
Citizens and permanent residents of the United States, Australia, and Canada are welcome to participate in this program. This scholarship will support those students who have been privileged by making their lives easier and improve educational standards. The scholarship award amount will be a contribution toward students’ tuition fees, educational expenditure, and other educational expenses. Getting this financial support will help students earn higher education in gaming and establish a successful career in this industry.
Gulab Oils is a leading oil manufacturing company founded in 1966. Since then, it has been dedicated to fulfilling every requirement of its customer. This company manufactures pure and high-quality edible soybean oil and other oils, and due to the quality of its products, it has become a trustworthy and famous brand in the oil manufacturing industry. Besides manufacturing oils, this company also provides financial support to those students who are academically talented but financially disadvantaged through its scholarships.
With the help of this table, you can gain information related to award amount, eligibility, application deadline, and others:
|Educational Level||High school seniors and current undergraduate students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Nationality||Australia, USA, and Canada|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Please meet the following criteria before applying:
- Applicants must be minimum of 18 years of age at the time of the program;
- Candidates must be an exemplary student and must hold a cumulative GPA score of at least 3.9;
- Aspirants must be accepted to the academic institution with a significant course in gaming;
- Participants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States, Canada, and Australia;
- Applicants must be willing to enroll for a minimum of two consecutive semesters;
- Candidates must have at least six months’ experience in the related industry;
- Recipients should hold approval for the full-time gaming-related post-secondary program for enrolling in a minimum of 4 semesters;
- Candidates should not be college or school dropouts;
- Applicants must be either undergraduate students willing to study full time or high school seniors going to take admission to a university or college.
How to Apply
To be eligible to compete for this program, candidates should send a completed and signed application cover sheet, financial status statement, a written recommendation, and a letter of description. Along with these documents, candidates will have to send a 500 to 1000 words essay based on one of the following topics:
- The recent trend of the gaming industry
- Youth from low-income groups of color don’t have access to a safe area for physical activities
- Steps required by an adult on the national, community, and personal level to overcome such condition
This scholarship is valued at $5,000 for students’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, educational expenditure, and so on. With this award, students can easily advance their education or complete it without experiencing any financial difficulties.
Send your application before or on January 31, 2021. Early applications are encouraged. Those who send their application after this date will not be selected.