To help motivated students chase their dreams, Sparks Law has made available this fantastic Dream Chasers Scholarship Program for the academic year 2021. 2021 Dream Chasers Scholarship is targeted toward providing a fund to those students who are aspired to chase their dreams and build a successful career in their chosen field. To be selected for this opportunity, you should be a current high school senior, college student or graduate student. Furthermore, you must be legally residing in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and enrolled in a two to the five-year post-secondary institution.
By providing financial support to students, Sparks Law wants to support students’ goals for themselves. This scholarship will help foundation ensure that no student has to leave their dreams due to the limited financial resources they have. Through this scholarship, the foundation is investing in the future of promising students. This financial support will encourage the student to pursue their dreams and achieve great height in their career. And to build a successful career, students will need to acquire proper higher education.
Sparks Law was formed by Jonathan Sparks, who is an attorney and driven business leader. It has been helping businesses strike the perfect balance between their legal and business demands. The foundation holds good experience in the highs and lows of ownership and the importance of protecting against future risks and planning for success.
Table of Contents
Have a look at the following table to get quick information:
|Educational Level||High school senior, a college student and graduate students|
|Number of Awards||N/A|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay, resume and transcript|
Who May Be Eligible?
Meeting the following requirements is necessary:
- Aspirants must be current high school seniors, college students or graduate students who are legally residing in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and enrolled in a two to the five-year post-secondary institution.
- If you are employed at Sparks Law, an immediate relative of any Sparks Law employee, or currently occupying the same living space as someone who fits the previously mentioned description (whether related or not), you are not eligible to receive the Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship.
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have strong academic integrity.
How to Apply
Send the following documents at email@example.com by the deadline:
- An approximately 750-word essay describing your dreams and aspirations and how you intend to use education to help you achieve their goals.
- A professional resume that includes your experience, both professional and academic. Make sure your resume has up-to-date contact information.
- An official or unofficial transcript from their current school.
First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
All the selected applicants will get a $1,000 educational scholarship that will help them achieve their dreams. This fund can be used to cover the educational expenses such as books, supplies, transportation and accommodation. Also, students can use this money to invest in their career dreams.
Applications will close on June 30, 2021. Students who send their application after this date will not be selected to compete for this program.