The Explorers Club is presenting the Student Grants for the deserving students seeking assistance to obtain higher education. The students attending high school or college undergraduate or graduate students and immediate post-doc are eligible and are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The purpose of introducing the Student Grants is to foster a new generation of explorers dedicated to advancing the world’s scientific knowledge. The scholarship also aims to grant financial support to the students to succour them to succeed in their lives.
Founded in 1904, the Explorers Club is an American-based international multidisciplinary professional society to promote scientific exploration and field study. It is a New York-based society and promotes the scientific exploration of land, sea, air, and space by supporting research and education in the physical, natural and biological sciences.
The given table shall furnish more details of the grants to the entrant:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate, Graduate, Post-Doctoral|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||December 4, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
The candidate must comply with the eligibility to apply for the Student Grants-
- The applicants who are a high school student or college undergraduate are eligible.
- The applicants who are graduate students and immediate post-doc are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply?
To apply for the Student Grants, the applicant must go to grants.explorers.org and sign up to begin with, the application process. The asked information must be added adequately.
- One page description of the project with attention to scientific objectives.
- Description of qualifications of the project associates and the specific sites of the proposed research.
- One paragraph description of career objectives and aspirations and how this project fits into that plan.
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor.
- Copy of a current student ID
- Budget outline.
- Education and outreach plan.
- Media production plan
The Student Grants will award various benefits for both undergraduate students and graduate students. The undergraduate students will be granted an average of $1,500, and graduate or immediate post-doc students will be awarded $2,500-$5000. The scholarship will allow students to avail of education and cover up the cost for the same.
To be recognized for the Explorers Club, Student Grant’s entrants must apply before the application deadline. Applications are due on Wednesday, December 4, 2020.