Medicine is counted as one of the expensive study fields out there. A higher degree in healthcare can cost you thousands of dollars. Besides this, it is not as easy as it might seem to get into leading healthcare institutions if you don’t have good academic record, references and enough financial means. This is the reason why those students who desire to study medicine have to take out loans and do a part-time job. But taking out loans and doing part-time job neither lessen their financial burden nor provide them needed support. Prevounce is completely aware of the struggles that medical students go through, and that is why it has made possible amazing funding programs. Undergraduate and graduate students who are looking forward to pursuing a career in health care, nursing and medicine can take advantage of this opportunity and ease their financial pressure.
Whether healthcare or another study area, it has never been easy for students whose financial resources are limited to gain higher education in their desired field. They have to encounter some challenges which are mostly related to finances as they take a step toward advancing their education. In some cases, it has been found that students have to drop out the college or change their course so that they can limit their expenses. In today’s time, some families are unable to send their child to a good institution and while others tend to borrow money or take loans which usually come with high interest, to fund their child’s education. For such families and students, a scholarship can prove reliable and affordable mean. Prevounce knows the importance of financial support in the life of students, and to do its part in nurturing the next generation of healthcare leaders, it has created this funding scheme that you can avail of if you are in need.
Prevounce has been dedicated to creating wellness that works for everyone through practice-specific, software-based programs that make preventive care, chronic care management, and remote patient monitoring easier to prep for, perform, document, and bill.
Table of Contents
Have a look at this table to get the quick information you need:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||October 15, 2021|
|Requirements||Essay question, transcript and copy of resume|
Who May Be Eligible
- Must be pursuing a career in healthcare or a health-related field
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based undergraduate program in fall 2020
- Must be pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health
- Must be entering or already established in an accredited, U.S.-based graduate program in fall 2020
How to Apply
The application process is very essay. What applicants need to do is to go to the official page of the scholarship by clicking on Apply Now given below on our page, and complete the online application form available on the organization website. Send this form with essay, transcript and copy of resume.
- Completed application
2. Completed essay question (PDF format)
- Must not exceed 750 words
- Must be typed and double spaced
3. Transcript(s) (official or unofficial in PDF format)
4. Copy of resume (PDF format)
- One (1) scholarship worth $1,000 will be granted to an undergraduate student (individuals entering or in an undergraduate program) pursuing a career in healthcare.
- One (1) scholarship valued at $1,500 will be offered to a graduate student pursuing a career in medicine, nursing, and/or public health.
The last date to apply is October 15, 2021. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered at all.