Are you planning for post-secondary studies? You should go for this authentic Gammon History Education Scholarships, which the Washburns Norlands are organizing for all the high school students from Androscoggin, Franklin, Oxford, or Kennebec counties. The Washburns Norlands are very concerned about the growth and development of the young generation and preserving its history. They are trying their best to provide the best educational opportunity for all the deserving students who can preserve their great history.
Washburns Norlands aims to provide the proper assistance and guidance for the youths. They are putting their efforts to help the students give their best in academics and not worry about the expenses required to seek their goal. The Washburn Norlands preserve their heritage and use living history methods to make values, activities, and past issues relevant to present and future generations.
The Norlands is Maine’s oldest living history centres and is on the National Register of Historic Places. Norlands has a developed living history museum and working farm where costumed interpreters portray real people who lived in the Norlands’ neighbourhood in the 1800s. To maintain their history from the past so many years, the organization is helping the students who are seeking post-secondary education in the historical component.
Kindly go through the below table to know more about the scholarship:
|Educational Level||High school|
|Number of Awards||2|
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Kindly check the requirements given below before applying for scholarships:
- Applicants should be eligible high school students from Androscoggin, Franklin, Oxford, or Kennebec counties.
- The fellow should be planning to get enrolled for post-secondary education in the historical component.
- The candidates of the Norlands Spruce Mountain High School Scholarship are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidate should have good academic history.
- Students should submit the complete application to be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
The candidate should not forget to provide all the materials that certify their skills and eligibility for the scholarship along with the complete application. The application should be sent via email, converted into a PDF file, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to Norlands Living History Center290 Norlands Road Livermore, ME 04253. No late or incomplete application will be considered.
Applicant should submit the below documents along with the application:
- Applicants must submit the complete application mentioning the mobile number, email id.
- The fellow must submit the date of high school and Graduation Date.
- The Student should 500-word Essay answering the prompt HISTORY IS…
The scholarship should be only brought in to pay the academic needs of students like tuition, fees, and other related costs. This scholarship motivates the students to achieve their goals overcoming the barriers. The process of these scholarships is easy. The scholarship develops competitiveness in the students. A scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded to two recipients.
The submissions are currently being accepted till June 30, 2021. All scholarships have varying deadlines.