The Anesthesiology Department is offering the Washington University of Medicine in St. Louis Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program for the students seeking assistance to pursue Fellowship. Undergraduate students currently attending a university or college studying science or medicine are encouraged to apply for the fellowship program.
The purpose of introducing the Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program is to provide excellent opportunities for the students belonging to depreciated groups in science and medicine desiring to pursue excellence in anesthesiology’s medical studies. The Fellowship will grant financial assistance and other notable benefits to the deserving accepted students.
Washington University of Medicine in St. Louis is a medical school of Washington University. The University was established in 1891. The University’s program trains physicians, scientists, and medical professionals for careers in the biomedical sciences and is the leader in improving human health throughout the world.
The given table shall provide more details concerning the fellowship program to the entrant:
|Organization||Washington University of Medicine in St. Louis|
|Educational Level||University students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|City||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Application Deadline||February 1, 2021|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must follow the eligibility requirements to apply for the Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program-
- The applicant must be an undergraduate student who can identify with a historically underrepresented group in science and medicine.
- The applicant must be interested in one of the research areas mentioned on the site.
- The applicant must be strong in academic standing with a strong GPA.
- The applicant must be currently attending a university or college local to the St. Louis metro area, including Southern Illinois.
How to Apply?
Entrants applying for the Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program may begin with the online application process by clicking on the “apply now” option given on the site. The applicant must follow the guidelines with concern, fill in all the required details with concern, and then submit.
The Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program will grant worthy awards to the recipients.
- The Fellowship will allow the students to engage in basic, clinical, and translational research projects.
- The Fellowship will also grant a stipend of $6500.
- The Fellows will engage in 10-week summer projects under the mentorship of a Department of Anesthesiology faculty member.
- Application Deadline
- The applications for the Anesthesiology Summer Fellowship Program are due on February 1, 2021. late and incomplete application will not be considered.