MIT SSP Security Studies Program and The International Security Program at the Harvard Kennedy School are presenting the SSP Fellowships for the individuals seeking assistance to pursue fellowship program. The Postdoctoral or Predoctoral individuals from political science, history, and other disciplines are invited to send applications to apply for the scholarship.
The SSP Fellowship is intended to support Predoctoral or postdoctoral individual’s research addressing fundamental issues of U.S. grand strategy, foreign policy, and America’s role in the world. The Fellowship aims to grant financial benefits as well to the accepted fellows.
The MIT Security Studies Program is a graduate-level research and educational program based at the Center for International Studies at MIT. The program began in 1976 as the Defense and Arms Control Studies. Security Studies is a recognized field of study in the MIT Political Science Department.
The given table shall provide more details regarding the scholarship to the entrant:
|Organization||MIT SSP Security Studies Program|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||January 22, 2021|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the SSP Fellowships-
- The applicant must be a Postdoctoral or Predoctoral individual from political science, history, and other disciplines.
- The applicant must be a resident of the United States.
How to Apply?
Applicants interested in applying for the SSP Fellowships must furnish a 3-4 page statement. The applicants are required to submit a statement along with the supporting documents via email to email@example.com. The applicant must provide all the required documents with concern to avoid disqualification.
- Three Letters of Recommendations
- Writing Sample
The SSP Fellowships will offer a worthy award to the fellows.
- The Fellowship offers a ten-month stipend of $75,000 for postdoctoral research fellows and $55,000 for Predoctoral research fellows.
- Besides, the program offers reimbursement for some health insurance premiums, according to its policies.
The application deadline for the SSP Fellowships is January 22, 2021. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.