With the noble cause of helping decrease the pain caused due to various ailments that individuals undergo, and to encourage individuals who are involved in fields that work towards pain management and wellness, the Ameriwell family has developed the “AmeriWell Pain Management & Wellness Scholarship”. This scholarship will provide financial aid to students enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This is inclusive of accredited community colleges and is open to high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program. Applications are open for the academic year 2021 and the organisation hopes to reduce the financial burden of those students who are passionate about this causel.
The Ameriwell, Pain Management & Wellness Scholarship, supports the edification of students who aims to help people with pain management and wellness. While being fully aware that there are a variety of ways one can achieve this, the organisation welcomes students from any discipline that is helping them achieve their goal of making people feel better. The process of recovery from any kind of ailment is a long and hard path. Having compassionate individuals supporting the patients through their journey is what makes all the difference. Thus this scholarship aims to motivate more and more students to work towards providing support to those who are in need.
The AmeriWell family consists of a group of passionate and dedicated individuals, consisting of doctors and staff at AmeriWell chiropractic, physical therapy, and rehabilitation clinics. They make use of state-of-the-art chiropractic methods to help relieve the pain of their patients. The organization’s essence lies in helping individuals lead a less aggrieved life, by reducing their ailments. They thus understand the need for educating individuals who want to lend a hand to such people with pain management and to lead a healthier and more fulfilling life. This scholarship is an expression of their belief and a token of appreciation and motivation to other individuals dedicated to this cause.
Table of Contents
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Educational Level||Undergraduate and graduate students|
|Number of Awards||One|
|Application Deadline||September 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Essay, resumè, unofficial transcript|
Who May Be Eligible
The candidate must satisfy all the below criteria to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This is inclusive of accredited community colleges and is open to high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- In their essay, they must clearly display a willingness to pursue their goals of helping people with pain management and wellness.
- Must have a good academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
How to Apply
The scholarship applicants must send in all the relevant documents (resumé, essay and transcripts) to email@example.com online, via mail by the given deadline. More details related to the document are as follows:
- Essay: The scholarship applicants are required to submit an essay of 1000 words or less that answer the following questions:
- What inspired you to want to help people who are in pain?
- In what ways have you already demonstrated your commitment to helping people in pain and to helping them achieve their optimal wellness?
- How has your commitment to helping people who are in pain, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career do you plan to do have or work do you plan to do, that will allow you to help people who are in pain and to help them achieve their optimal wellness in the future?
- Resumé: Although there is no specific format for the same, it should be up-to-date with all your recent activities
- Transcripts: Candidates are required to submit their current unofficial transcript.
This scholarship will provide the selected candidate with a sum of $1000, which they can further utilize to meet their education-related needs and expenses. One of the main advantages of this scholarship is that it is open to all individuals irrespective of their field, who aspire to contribute to the wellness of people. Thus this scholarship not just encourages students who are dedicated to this cause but also providing a backbone to them in the form of financial support.
The applications are open till September 1, 2021. To be considered for this scholarship, please send your entries by then.