Getting access to college/university in a country like the United States is very costly, especially for those whose family income is low. No doubt, pursuing a degree program comes with many expenses. From college tuition to educational stuff, the list of expenses is very long and might cost you a fortune. If you lack proper financial support and money, you are most likely to end up graduating with debt or dropping out. Affordable Medical USA understands the financial struggles of today’s learners, and that is why they have created a funding scheme that seems beneficial for them. Affordable Medical USA Scholarship will provide $500 to those who have currently enrolled student at a college or university and provide a letter of recommendation.
For this opportunity, one entrant will be randomly selected at the end of each year for a $500 scholarship. This is an annual funding program with the December 1 annual deadline. The application process of this program is kept so easy. Applicants will just need to download a complete form and send it along with one letter of recommendation via email. If you are a student whose learning journey needs a financial boost, this program is for you!
Affordable Medical USA is a DME family-owned business operated from Columbia, South Carolina. It has been providing services for 10 years and maintained a good reputation within the community. It is the holder of some of the latest and greatest technology to improve the quality of your life. Apart from medical products, it offers free demonstration at any of its local stores, free online product support, and free over-the-phone support.
Check out the table given below for more information
|Organization||Affordable Medical USA|
|Education Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||December 10th Each Year|
|Requirements||Essay and recommendation latter|
Who is Eligible?
Check out the following requirements before applying:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Candidates must have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Aspirants should have proof of a declared major.
- Students must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Applicants must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- Aspirants must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Participants must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- Candidates must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
How to Apply?
To participate in this program, candidates are required to fill out an application form with all correct and complete information. The form must be accompanied by an essay and one letter of recommendation and sent via email to email@example.com.
This scholarship is valued at $500 and will be awarded to those who meet the requirements of this program. The fund can be used to cover the study cost of the deserving candidates and allow them to study without facing any financial difficulty.
Applications will close on December 10th Each Year. Late applications will not be accepted.