The Buildium.com brings to you a Women in Technology Scholarship for the female candidates who are studying in undergraduate and graduate programs. It’s time for you to inspire females who have the dedication and potential to achieve something in life but are not motivated and encouraged enough to do so. You are welcome to join the following program and tell us which female leader most inspires you to pursue your dreams, and why. The following scholarship grants the women who best answers the given question with an award of one $2,500 scholarship each semester.
You must be a female enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program in the United States or Canada, studying Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) to be eligible to apply for the scholarship. The applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of submission and in good academic standing with their college or university. This scholarship is only for students currently enrolled and actively studying in an undergraduate or graduate-level program. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Buildium, which shall be final. All applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
Buildium offers the industry’s best property management software solution and continues to make investments in the product and customer experience in 2020. Buildium is named a Leader in its category for the second time in Gartner’s Frontrunners Quadrant for Property Management Software. At Buildium, they believe that a solution is only as strong as the culture that nurtures it.
Following is the brief description of the following scholarship:
|Education Level||Undergraduate and graduate|
|Number of Awards||1|
|Contest Deadline||November 1, 2021|
|Application Fees||Not required|
Who is Eligible?
Following are the eligibility requirements for the following scholarship contest:
- You must be a female enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program in the United States or Canada, studying Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM).
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the date of submission and in good academic standing with their college or university.
- Applications from high school students are not accepted regardless of age.
- This scholarship is only for students CURRENTLY enrolled and actively studying in an undergraduate or graduate-level program
How to Apply?
The interested individuals are required to in less than 1,000 words, tell us which female leader at a technology company inspires you, and why. She can be a CEO, a product developer, a creative director, an engineer, or anything in between. But she must be a leader in STEM.
- All essays can be submitted to email@example.com with a subject line of “Women in Technology Scholarship – [Your Name].”
- Please attach them as a Word document or PDF. Essays submitted in the email body cannot be processed.
- Please also attach a copy of your unofficial transcript as proof of your enrollment. If you are currently enrolled in your first semester, please send a copy of your acceptance letter. No other alternative forms of documentation will be accepted.
- In the body of your email, please include the following exactly:
- First Name Last Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- The school you are attending.
- Your major/concentration
- Expected Graduation year
Please record a short video in response to this question: “What would the Buildium Women in Technology Scholarship mean for your education?”
- Video entries must be 1-2 minutes in length and can be recorded using a smartphone.
- Please state your name in the video and repeat the prompt when answering the question. Example: “Hi, my name is Lauren Mason. Winning the Buildium Women in Technology Scholarship would mean that I can start next semester with a little less stress knowing that my book fees are covered and…”
- If shot using a smartphone, please record it in landscape (not portrait) mode. The phone should be held longways/horizontally.
- Be CREATIVE and make it personal! You can talk from the heart, do a skit, do a demonstration, walk us through your school or classrooms—anything!
To be considered fully eligible, video submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Videos must answer the prompt listed above. “What would the Buildium Women in Technology Scholarship mean for your education?”
- Videos must be original and should not include musical overlay.
- Videos can be sent as a link (if stored on YouTube or Vimeo), emailed with your essay submission if the file size is allowed, or it can be sent separately as a TEXT MESSAGE to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please remember to include your name!
The applications submitted by you will be reviewed and judged by the selection committee and out of all, the most deserving candidate will be selected as the winner of the following scholarship. The winner will be awarded a one-time scholarship amount of up to $2,500.
The deadline for the application submission for the following contest is November 1, 2021. No applications will be considered after this date.