Are you a student at Yale University? If yes, then you have better news. Yale University is presenting the Women in Government Fellowship opportunities for the female students seeking assistance to pursue internships. Female students who are Yale college first-years, sophomores, and juniors are encouraged to apply for Fellowship.
The purpose of introducing the Women in Government Fellowship program is to encourage Yale first-years, sophomores, and juniors to explore political careers. The Fellowship aims to fund student’s participation in unpaid policy-focused government internships by granting them financial benefits. The Fellowship will allow female students to avail internships and achieve success.
Yale University, founded in 1701, is a private Ivy League research university in New Haven, Connecticut. It was established as a Collegiate School and is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States. Yale has been dedicated to expanding and sharing knowledge, inspiring innovation, and preserving cultural and scientific information for future generations.
The given table shall furnish more details regarding the scholarship to the entrant:
|Educational Level||College students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May be Eligible?
The applicants must refer to the eligibility requirements to apply for the scholarship-
- The applicant must be a Yale college first-years, sophomores, and juniors.
- The applicant must be able to attend The Campaign School at Yale, time away from the internship is arranged between the WIG fellow and the internship supervisor.
- The applicant must be engaged in government internship that includes primary activities where a student can see government and policy-making first hand.
How to Apply?
Applicants interested in applying for the Women in Government Fellowship must apply online. The Women in Government Fellowship application is found in the Student Grants and Fellowships database. The applicant must finalize the application form adequately, attach all the supporting documents with concern, and then submit.
- Internship Descriptions
- One Letter of Reference from Yale University
The recipients of the Women in Government Fellowship will be granted notable awards.
- The fellow will be granted a $5,000 stipend to cover living expenses for the duration of the unpaid internship.
- The recipient will be awarded tuition to attend The Campaign School at Yale, a five–day intensive course at Yale Law School on the basics of running a successful political campaign.
- The Fellowship will also help the recipient to afford food, lodging, and transportation costs to and from The Campaign School.
The applications are open for the Women in Government Fellowship. Late and incomplete application will not be considered.