Via Credit Union is here with an excellent opportunity for high school students. Via Credit Union is willing to contribute to the education of students. The Union has extended a helping hand to the students by offering them various scholarships. These scholarships are available to students who’ve been a Via Credit Union member for at least one year. Graduating High School students can grab this opportunity and avail this scholarship to benefit themselves.
Via Credit Union understands the importance of education and is also familiar with the stress of finances. To help students continue their education and reduce their financial stress, Via Credit Union has initiated this scholarship program. Students receiving this scholarship can spend the amount on their educational supplies. This will reduce their financial burden. Students can thus focus on achieving their goals without any difficulties in their paths.
Via Credit Union is a financial company that provides investment, loans and insurance solutions. They strive To serve the financially-related needs of their members. Via Credit Union aims to be the source of help for all the local people of their community. They wish to establish an advanced Community. For this, they assist the future generation in achieving their goals by providing financial help.
Individuals interested to apply for the Via Credit Union Scholarship must check the table below for more information:
|Organization||Via Credit Union|
|Educational Level||High school student|
|Number of Awards||6|
|Application Deadline||March 15th 2021|
|Requirement||Application, one or more letters of recommendation, transcript, GPA, SAT or ACT scores, essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Eligibility Criteria for the Via Credit Union scholarship is listed below.
- Applicants must be high school senior students graduating in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Students must be a ViaCU member one year before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications and documents at the following address:
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
Via Credit Union
4505 S. Adams Street
Marion, IN 46953
Students must submit all of the documents and other materials before the deadline. Deadlines for the Via Credit Union must be followed strictly. Any application or form submitted after the deadline will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit recent official transcripts with the application. These transcripts must include the GPA, SAT or ACT scores.
- An essay must be attached to the application. This essay must be typed double spaced and at least one page in length. The essay must not exceed two pages. The essay should include information about the applicant and plans. The applicant must mention any unusual financial burden on them or their family in the essay as well.
- Two complete reference forms must be attached with the application from the applicant’s guidance counselor and teacher.
Six students will be awarded Via Credit Union. These six students will be rewarded with $1000 each. With the help of scholarship funds, students can quickly pay their educational expenses. Scholarships provide financial assistance to those students, which encourages them to focus on their careers.
Applications are currently open. The deadline for the Via Credit Union scholarship is March 15th, 2021. All the applications submitted before the deadline will only be considered for the scholarship.