Do you want a valuable and easy scholarship? Then, here is the ultimate help for you to enroll in it and get the opportunity to win the award. USA Banks are wholeheartedly welcoming students enrolled or attending accredited full-time graduate or undergraduate program in the U.S.
The program aims in supporting and motivating the scholars to complete their educations without any difficulties. They also believe that a well educated civilized society promotes the overall growth and development of the nation and humanity, so they designed the grant to assist talented applicants.
USA Banks site works to help you will find up to date information about all US banks. They have compiled a database of all banks in all states and cities in the country. Their database includes information about phone numbers and addresses of the branches of each US bank.
Who May Be Eligible?
The eligibility criterion to apply for the scholarship is as follows:
- An applicant must be attending an accredited college or should be enrolled for a full-time graduate or undergraduate program in the United States
- Students must have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 3.0 or equivalent
How to Apply
The students who are eligible according to the above-given criteria needs to write a plagiarism-free essay with a motive of inspiring readers and send their complete file via email to @usa-banks.info in a word format only to get considered.
- A short essay on the given topic “US Banks Vulnerable To Loss From Pandemic”.
- The essay should not be copied and should be 100% Plagiarism free. If the Plagiarism is found in the essay, then the Candidate is disqualified.
- Links or PDFs will not be accepted
U.S Banks gives the selected winner the scholarship of $2000 to pay for any of the educational-related expenses like books, tuition, board, and on campus. This amount is directly transferred to the Financial Aid Office of the University.
The last date for the essay submission for USA bank scholarship is 30th December 2020.