Business or Computer Science students with entrepreneurial spirit must come forward to apply for the precious Scholarship Program introduced by the Jungle Scout. Any applicant enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited College or University in the United States with a major in Business, Entrepreneurship, or Computer Science is eligible for the program.
The grant is created to assist the budding entrepreneurs, business owners, and developers who are passionate about achieving more in their lives. The company will be handing over sufficient funds which will be enough in paying for various expenses relevant to their studies.
Jungle Scout was established in 2015 by Greg Mercer as the solution to finding great products to sell on Amazon. It works to provide a suite of Amazon seller tools for everything from finding a product to sourcing a supplier to launching and optimizing a product listing and more.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
Candidates are asked to go through the eligibility criteria required to qualify the program:
- Applicants will be studying at or preparing to study at an accredited University in the US
- Must be registered as a full-time student at an accredited College or University in the United States
- Must be registered as a student in the fields of Business, Entrepreneurship, or Computer Science.
- All related fields will be considered and must be specified in the application.
How to Apply
The students who are eligible according to the above criteria are required to send their details through an online application form. The applicants must complete the form with all the mentioned credentials to get considered for the award.
- Must mention your name and contact details
- The name of your educational institution and the field you are studying
- Proof of study
- A short video telling us a little about yourself
- A brief overview of why you require academic funding and what you intend to do with the awarded scholarship
- An elevator pitch for a SaaS or e-commerce related idea
The Jungle Scout fund will be awarding a minimum of $2000 per selected applicant, which will be given as onetime payment. The reward will assist the beneficiary in paying for any of his/her educational expenses such as tuition, fees, books, etc.
The application deadline is 31st July 2020 for the program.