Students seeking for and need transfer scholarships to help them pursue an education at UNT have favouring announcement. The University of North Texas is making available Transfer Excellence Scholarships for the undergraduate students with an exhibited track record of academic success and are transferring to the University of North Texas for the first time from an accredited university or community college. Texas or Non-Texas residents and international students who have completed a minimum of 30 semester credit hours at an accredited university or a community college are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The UNT Transfer Excellence Scholarships are offered to accomplish the main goal is to promote the involvement, education, and leadership of transfer students within the University. The scholarships grant considerable resources and financial assistance to the deserving transfer students to support and help receive higher education at UNT and achieve academic excellence.
The University of North Texas established in1890 is a student-focused public research university in Denton, Texas. The University comprises 14 colleges and schools, an early admissions math and science academy, Texas Academy of Mathematics and Sciences, exceptional high-school-age students from across the state, and a library system that comprises the university core. The University’s Mission is that their caring and creative community empowers our students to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
The given table shall provide further information concerning the scholarship:
|Organization||University of North Texas|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
Who May Be Eligible
The eligibility criteria to be adequately followed by the interested applicant to apply for the UNT Transfer Excellence Scholarships are-
- The candidate must have accomplished a minimum of 30 semester credit hours at a community college or an accredited university.
- The candidate must be admitted by January 7, 2021, for the Spring 2021 term or June 1, 2021, for the Fall 2021 term.
- The candidate must be a full-time student taking a minimum of 12 UNT semester credit hours each fall and spring term.
- The candidates may be non-Texas residents and international students to be considered for UNT Transfer Excellence Scholarships.
- The candidates must hold and maintain a strong academic record.
How to Apply
The new undergraduate transfer students are automatically considered for Transfer Excellence Scholarships when admitted to UNT. The candidates interested in applying are encouraged to complete the General Scholarship Application and explore all UNT scholarships. Further, the candidates are recommended to complete the FAFSA to consider other financial aid possibilities fully.
- The candidates must complete and submit the FAFSA form.
The UNT Transfer Excellence Scholarships appreciates deserving students by granting significant awards and benefits.
The scholarship offers-
- The Impact Award of $1500.
- The Triumph Award of $3000.
- The Summit Award of $4000.
The application processes are open to apply for the UNT Transfer Excellence Scholarships for the present session.