If you are willing to get to the Alpena Community College, then you are lucky! You have a worthy chance to get some help and free yourself from financial burden. Alpena Community College is welcoming students to apply for their scholarships. Students should be freshmen or first-year students beginning their college journey, having a good academic standing to be considered. The process is straightforward for all the students and effectively free from the unwanted load.
The Alpena Community College supports the deserving candidates to start their journey at the college without any stress. The college knows the students’ difficulties when they are beginning their education, and to their education easy for all the deserving students, these programs have been inaugurated. The college wants the students to make most of their years in the college and help them complete their education with a good academic record.
Alpena Community College is one of the known colleges providing some valuable educational programs for enabling students to start a great educational journey with college. The college has different majors and minors for students to select the one they want. The faculty of the college is an expert and experienced in their subjects. The college has a vast campus and all the other necessary amenities.
Table of Contents
Here is everything students need to know about the programs in the table below:
|Organization||Alpena Community College|
|Educational Level||Freshman students|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Nationality||Domestic and International|
|Application Deadline||March 1, 2021|
|Requirement||Application, FAFSA, Transcript, Essay|
Who May Be Eligible
Check the basic criteria mentioned below to ensure your eligibility for the scholarships:
- Fellows must be freshmen or first-year students entering the college with an effective academic record.
How to Apply
Students must adequately complete the admission process at the college. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Please ensure you get enrolled in the college prior to the deadline. Please download and complete and submit the ACC scholarship application to be considered for all the scholarships. The process is simple but does not submit any late applications. Provide all the compulsory supporting materials with concern. Submit everything with all materials to the Mail application form to:
ACC Financial Aid Office
665 Johnson Street, Alpena, MI 49707
- Admission application, scholarship application, and high school or college transcript are required.
- FAFSA and essay that give college a picture of your situation—your college and career goals, past accomplishments and any difficulties you have overcome or are currently facing should be submitted.
The benefits of each program are different. Some benefits are given below:
- Judith Donald Memorial Fine Arts Scholarship: $750.
- Bud & Doris Stewart Scholarship: $1,000.
- WILLIS & EVA Lanchester Scholarship: $500.
- James E. Potvin Scholarship: $1,000.
- DANNY E. Ellery Memorial scholarship: $2,000.
- JENNIE J. GREZLAK Memorial Scholarship: $3,000.
- HELEN C. ROZNOWSKI, MSN, RN Nursing
- Education Scholarship: $1,000.
Applications are open. Please submit the application to college before March 1, 2021; after this date, applications will not be accepted.