Is becoming an Air Force officer you dream? If yes then U.S. Air Force ROTC itself brings you a fantastic scholarship program to help you fulfill your dream. United States citizen students having an excellent academic record and physical fitness looking forward to enrolling in an academic major as a freshman and agreeing to enroll in AIR Force ROTC with the upcoming fall term are invited to apply for this scholarship. Students should accept to complete the AIR Force ROTC General Military Course freshman and sophomore years and Professional Officer Course.
Students dream of joining the Airforce and serve their country. This scholarship aims to complete those beautiful dreams and help the deserving aspirants to be the part towards serving the nation along with completing their academic years with no financial burden. The program promotes and supports the students to maintain their academic standards and work hard to fulfill their passion for flying high. Students get substantial expenses to support through the help of this program.
The Mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win in air, space, and cyberspace. The efforts of the AFROTC are made possible by the great support of many. The firm projects aerospace power anywhere in the world and operates in concert with America’s land and sea forces and with the allies. America’s best young men and women provide global vigilance, reach, and power for the nation in the 21st century. AFROTC provides an environment that encourages all the people to achieve personal and professional excellence taking pride in being part of the Air Force that is respected worldwide.
Who May Be Eligible?
Before applying for the grant, please make sure you check all the given criteria.
- Students should be a U.S citizen or obtain U.S citizenship by the last day of the first term of their freshman year.
- Applicants should pass a Department of Defence Medical Examination Review Board medical exam.
- Candidate should have SAT composite pf 1240 or ACT composite of 26
- The applicant should have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The student should complete a physical fitness assessment.
- Candidates should agree to enroll in the academic major for which the scholarship is offered.
- Candidate should enroll in Air Force ROTC beginning with the upcoming fall term.
- The applicant should accept a commission as an Air Force officer and serve at least four years on active duty.
- Candidate should complete a 13-day summer field training course at Maxwell AFB, Alabama, between sophomore and junior years.
How to Apply
Eligible students can apply for the scholarship by creating an Air Force ROTC account. Candidates should read all the requirements carefully and fill the form with caution. All the material to the airport their application should be submitted without any ignorance. Applications should be submitted before the deadline to make sure you are considered.
- All the details about the candidates, institution and the rest should be submitted
- All the materials supporting the eligibility of the candidate should be submitted.
The benefits of the scholarship depend on the type as given below:
- Type 1: Pays full college tuition and authorized fees at any public or private institution with an Air Force ROTC detachment. Students will get monthly stipend and books stipend
- Type 2: It costs up to $18000 per year in college tuition and authorizes fees at any public or private institute with an Air Force ROTC detachment. The candidate will receive monthly stipend and books stipend
- Type 7: Pay full college tuition and authorized fees at a public institution with an Air Force ROTC detachment. Candidates will get a monthly stipend and annual book stipend.
The last date to apply for the program is January 13, 2022.