Are you planning to enroll as a freshman at Louisiana State University (LSU)? Then you will be exposed to incredible scholarship programs. All the freshman, transfer students, Louisiana residents and out of state residents and the United States citizen has an excellent opportunity to win the Louisiana State University (LSU) Top Merit-Based Scholarships.
Louisiana State University (LSU) started the Top Merit-Based Scholarships to help fresher’s with their educational expenses and other expenses in the University and make their academics free of financial burdens to do better in their career and have a stress-free healthy life.
Louisiana State University is built on the land granted by the United States Government. The Louisiana State University established the seminary of learning of the state of Louisiana near Pineville. The Louisiana State University is committed to offering a broad array of undergraduate degree programs and extensive graduate research opportunities, employing faculty who are excellent teacher-scholars and using its vast resources to solve economic, environmental, and social challenges.
Table of Contents
Who May Be Eligible?
To be eligible for the LSU Top Merit-Based Scholarships, an applicant should meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants should be incoming freshmen, transferred students, or Louisiana residents.
- The applicant should be a United States citizen or must be a permanent resident.
How to Apply
Applicant should log-in to the common app to complete the LSU Top Merit-Based Scholarships application form. All the details and the documents should be provided adequately to be considered for the grant. Any student will accept no late applications. All the supporting documents should be submitted with caution.
The document required for the LSU Top Merit-Based Scholarships is different based on the scholarship you’re applying.
- Applicants have to create the Common App account compulsory to produce with the scholarship application form.
- Other details like academic transcripts, scores tests, family background, achievements, letter of recommendations from an educational source, demonstration of financial needs will be required based on the program.
Winners of the LSU Top Merit-Based Scholarships will receive many benefits depending on the program, some of them are:
- Recipients will get full cost of attendance for four years course (this cover tuition fees, board fees, accommodations, books, and other material supplies.)
- Beneficiaries will receive $14,000 for enrichment experiences.
- Winners will also receive an opportunity to earn up to $1,550 annually by taking part in the President’s Future Leaders in Research Program.
Applications should be submitted before 15 December 2020.