Are you planning to carry your further education in the law field or as an advocate? The Milestone is taking the initiative to help the female candidate through their authentic Trial Law Her Scholarship who are planning to involve in the law studies and provide financial assistance to them. They are planning to give a massive scholarship of nearly $10,000, which is more than enough for them to pursue their academic inconvenience. The scholarship will be awarded on a merit basis to the eligible candidate.
The Milestone has the mission to provide trusted financial guidance and strategies around the settlement to make sure financial security for a lifetime. The organization works with trial lawyers and their clients to serve as a partner for the present and an advocate for the future. They are aiming to create trustable lawyers in the community and encourage female candidates for higher professional education.
The Milestone organization has been working for many years to provide the trusted and excellent advocates for the community. For many years the organization has been promoting the scholarship to encourage the female candidate to take advantage of the scholarship and educate themselves to build a bright and independent future. They focus on providing a promising future for all the female candidates and empower themselves.
Enroll through the table given here for more information about the scholarships:
|Educational Level||Law school student|
|Number of Awards||Multiple|
|Application Deadline||August 1, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
All candidates are requested to check the requirements given below before applying for scholarships:
- The fellow should be a female legal US citizen
- The candidate must be enrolled in the 3L law school program for the fall 2021 semester
- The fellow should have good academic standing
- The student must be planning to become a plaintiff trial lawyer.
How to Apply
The submission should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by all the mandatory documents and the essay. The applicant should provide all the valid information in the application. Kindly take note that no late submission will be accepted.
Students need to submit few required documents, which are:
- The candidate should provide an essay of no more than 500-2000 words
- The candidate should give the closing argument video
- The student should provide a letter of recommendation from a law professor
- The applicant should provide all the demographic data, accompanied by the name of the academic institution and law school program, GPA score of the undergraduate or law school, and the LSAT score
The scholarship will eliminate the student’s worries regarding educational expenses. The scholarship must only be brought in use to pay the academic needs of students like tuition, fees, and other related costs. These programs encourage the students to achieve their goals overcoming the struggle. The process of these scholarships is straightforward. This scholarship will build confidence in the student.
Students are informed that the submissions are currently being accepted till August 1, 2021. So postmark your application as soon as possible.