The Test Prep Insight is offering the Test Prep Insight Scholarship to provide help for the students with physical or mental disability desiring to pursue higher education. Students enrolled at university, college, or graduate school program in the United States are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The determination behind introducing the Test Prep Insight Scholarship is to provide equal opportunities to the students with physical or mental disability. Test Prep is committed to giving students with disabilities a better chance to achieve their professional goals. The scholarship allows students to earn the degree of their dreams by providing them financial assistance and by reducing constraints for the students.
Test Prep Insight is an online education organisation that guides people through the main steps of their professional and learning journeys. Test Prep Insight offers insightful and useful editorial content to help you achieve your goals, whether you are a high school student getting ready for college, an undergraduate preparing for graduate school or a person looking to advance your professional career.
Table of Contents
Applicants may refer the table given to get for more details about the scholarship-
|Organization||Test Prep Insight|
|Educational Level||University, college, Graduate school program|
|Number of Awards||Undefined|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2020|
Who May be Eligible?
To be considered for the Test Prep Insight Scholarship, the applicant must comply with the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at or planning to attend 2-4 year university, community college, or graduate school program in the United States.
- The applicant must have a medically recognized physical or mental disability.
- The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants may begin with the online application process of Test Prep Insight Scholarship. To apply, the applicant must frame a 1000-word essay or a five-minute video addressing the given topic and submit it via email to email@example.com with the asked supporting documents.
- How has your condition made it difficult to obtain academic achievements? How did you manage to conquer the difficulty of achieving academic success? What is your ultimate dream job or goal? What are the steps that you take to achieve your objectives? How are you going to give the group back and help potential students achieve their academic objectives?
- Description of the disability
- Essay or link to the video
The Test Prep Insight Scholarship award $1500 to the student with a disability. The scholarship will support the students with financial assistance in earning their dream degree. The scholar will be able to offset the cost of educational expenses. The student will be able to overcome financial barriers.
The application deadline for the Test Prep Insight Scholarship is November 30, 2020. Entrants must apply before the deadline to be considered.