T-Mobile USA, Inchas announced T-Mobile & TABLE Magazine Sweepstakes. This year’s 2021 competition has been rolled out with the aim to bring together the entire community of people who use services by T-Mobile and also raise awareness about its presence in the market. Any legal citizen is welcome to apply for the sweepstake and get an opportunity to win exciting cash prizes.
The “T-Mobile & TABLE Magazine Sweepstakes” is an initiative to provide winners an opportunity to earn extra money that they can then allocate for any unforeseen expenses or to invest in something that will make their lives better. Each winner will be chosen at random from all entries obtained during the relevant Entry Period on the drawing date. The number of qualifying entries submitted during the relevant Entry Period determines the odds of being chosen as a winner.
T-Mobile US, Inc., also known as T-Mobile, is a cellular network provider based in the United States. The German telecommunications firm Deutsche Telekom (DT) is the company’s major shareholder, with a 43 percent stake, and SoftBank Group, a Japanese multinational holding company, has a 24 percent stake. Since 2004, the company has earned several J. D. Power annual awards for store sales satisfaction, broadband customer service, and total customer satisfaction. T-Mobile retail stores earned the best customer loyalty score for major cellular carriers for the fourth straight year in 2011, according to J. D. Power and Associates.
The following table provides an overview of the entire scholarship:
|Organization||T-Mobile USA, Inc|
|Number of Awards||9|
|Application Deadline||May 29, 2021|
Who May Be Eligible
Candidates need to meet the following eligibility criteria to take part in the T-Mobile & TABLE Magazine Sweepstakes:
- Authorized residents of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia who are 18 years old or older at the time of admission are eligible to participate.
- T-Mobile USA, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Table Media, Inc. (“Table Media”), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and associated firms, manufacturers, dealers, licensees, and other employees, consultants, directors, and officers of Sponsor, Table Media, Inc. (“Table Media”), and their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and those living in their same households, as well as their immediate family members (spouse, parent, infant, brother, grandparent, and spouse or “move” of each, regardless of where they live).
- All existing federal, state, and local regulations apply to this promotion.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the T-Mobile & TABLE Magazine Sweepstakes, the interested candidates are required to fill an online form. To get the application form and the details regarding the same, please Click Here. You need to follow the following steps as well:
- To join the Promotion, entrants must go to the websites mentioned above and fill out all of the necessary details.
- Entrants will have the option of opting in to receive commercial emails from the Sponsor, but they will not be obliged to do so. Enrolling in the Sponsor’s email list would not raise an entrant’s chances of winning.
- Each individual is only allowed one entry per Entry Period, and each household is only allowed one first prize for the entire Promotion Period. Winners of the first prize can also enter for a chance to win the grand prize.
This year the T-Mobile & TABLE Magazine Sweepstakesin collaboration with T-Mobile USA, In care awarding the following prizes: There are nine first prizes, each of which includes a $100 restaurant gift card from a participating restaurant. Every first prize has an average retail value of $100. One grand prize will be awarded, consisting of a one-on-one virtual cooking lesson with a competing chef of the winner’s choosing. The grand prize has an ARV of $500.the At Sponsor’s cost, the prizes will be sent to the winners’ addresses given at the time of entry. The winners are responsible for verifying the accuracy of their address records.
The applications are open till May 29, 2021. To be considered for this sweepstake, please send your entries by then.